José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

this is (one of many areas actually) where i have no faith in ashley, one of our best players with potential to keep getting better - i really could just see him letting the contract expire and walk away for nowt to a rival

Yeah this really sounds like a business man like Ashley...  :dowie:

who has recently signed contract extensions?  vuckic, carroll, taylor right?  all young home grown players, cheap

barton's is still outstanding as far as i'm aware, as is enrique's

the point being he's such a shortsighted clown that as they're the highest earner's (or would need to be) i could see him trying to play hardball and them just fucking him off and leaving

time will tell, hope i'm wrong

oh, and is this businessman mike ashley who essentially relegated us due to the quality of his decision making on the managerial and player front is it? :lol:

this is (one of many areas actually) where i have no faith in ashley, one of our best players with potential to keep getting better - i really could just see him letting the contract expire and walk away for nowt to a rival

Yeah this really sounds like a business man like Ashley...  :dowie:

who has recently signed contract extensions?  vuckic, carroll, taylor right?  all young home grown players, cheap

barton's is still outstanding as far as i'm aware, as is enrique's

the point being he's such a shortsighted clown that as they're the highest earner's (or would need to be) i could see him trying to play hardball and them just f***ing him off and leaving

time will tell, hope i'm wrong

oh, and is this businessman mike ashley who essentially relegated us due to the quality of his decision making on the managerial and player front is it? :lol:

Ashley has made many stupid decisions, but I doubt he is the type who will let a player run down his contract and go for naught.

Jose is a Geordie...no chance he will leave us...here for life!  :shifty:

Riiiiggghhht.....keep taking the tablets....

He is.

As far as the link goes. Doubt he would want to go to Italy anyway.

Yeah Milan is such a step down from Newcastle for a Spanish player looking to break into his national squad. Why would he want to move to a high profile club like that?

Jose is a Geordie...no chance he will leave us...here for life!  :shifty:

Riiiiggghhht.....keep taking the tablets....

He is.

As far as the link goes. Doubt he would want to go to Italy anyway.

Yeah Milan is such a step down from Newcastle for a Spanish player looking to break into his national squad. Why would he want to move to a high profile club like that?

Shove the attitude. I don't think he would be interested in moving to Italy and having to settle at yet a new country. If he goes in the future, it will be to a bigger English club, or any of the top clubs in Spain.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Be gutted if he left for Man U, wouldn't as painful if he joined another league, either way be a strange sight.

http://www.guillembalague.com/blog_desp.php?titulo=Ask%20Guillem:%20Toon%20Targets?%20Arrivederci%20Forlan?%20Big%20summer%20transfers?&id=544

GUILLEM SAYS: Surprisingly, Newcastle were thinking of signing Jose Angel from Sporting Gijon - a left-back who is only 21 and would be a replacement for Jose Enrique. He`d be a great replacement as well because I think he is going to be one of the best left backs in the country. Apart from him, I don`t think Newcastle have shown much interest in signing young targets from Spain.

http://www.guillembalague.com/blog_desp.php?titulo=Ask%20Guillem:%20Toon%20Targets?%20Arrivederci%20Forlan?%20Big%20summer%20transfers?&id=544

GUILLEM SAYS: Surprisingly, Newcastle were thinking of signing Jose Angel from Sporting Gijon - a left-back who is only 21 and would be a replacement for Jose Enrique. He`d be a great replacement as well because I think he is going to be one of the best left backs in the country. Apart from him, I don`t think Newcastle have shown much interest in signing young targets from Spain.

I'd take that with the biggest truckload of salt in the world.