José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

Guest Stephen927

Tbf, he was pretty shit in that first half.

Compare that to most of his career here, I'll allow the lad a dodgy half when he produces good displays 98% of the time now.

Postponing the contract talks until the end of the season is a bad sign. That said I don't blame him at all, makes sense to see where we are for next season.

Another profit statistic for Cashley tbh.

As much as its detrimental to the team we are going to be a selling team right now if its right for the long term picture of the club.

Had a poor first half but I thought he was instrumental in the second.

In a way it maybe good that he was tormented in the first half, get a feeling sometimes that because he finds it all to easy, he just plays on 3rd gear and let's face it, what's the incentive to really improve if you're pissing all over your opponents week in week out. This will tell him that there are still a few players in the Premiership that can make his life miserable and at such a young age, he can only improve  O0

The tricky part is now to figure out how to keep him. But he was so happy when Tiote equalized, then I hope he remembers how that felt like when it's contract signing time, what happened last night won't happen to any other team! 

He was terrible for 95% of the game yesterday - passes going astray and unable to tackle or close down. Two goals came from his side and in the first half he didn't even look bothered - after the slaggings the likes of best has received it is only correct to appraise enrique - i love him to bits and hope he goes nowhere but he was terrible yesterday

If we sell him in the summer I doubt Ashley will "make a profit".

You have not one empirical foundation to support your claim. If Enrique is sold, it's because the lad wants to move cl-club so he can push for a spot on the Spanish team. Remember that NUFCs value correlates with the player base. If Enrique is sold, sure MA will cash in some money, but the club will also be less worth if he's trying to sell it. A club full of good players is worth more, simple as that. Enrique will only be sold if MA is offered a ludicrous amount of money or if Enrique refuses to sign a new contract. If MA wanted to make profit, he would have started to take money out of the club long time ago, like Fat Fred did. But there's scarce evidence to support that claim.

You have not one empirical foundation to support your claim. If Enrique is sold, it's because the lad wants to move cl-club so he can push for a spot on the Spanish team. Remember that NUFCs value correlates with the player base. If Enrique is sold, sure MA will cash in some money, but the club will also be less worth if he's trying to sell it. A club full of good players is worth more, simple as that. Enrique will only be sold if MA is offered a ludicrous amount of money or if Enrique refuses to sign a new contract. If MA wanted to make profit, he would have started to take money out of the club long time ago, like Fat Fred did. But there's scarce evidence to support that claim.

Did you read my post right? ???

Did you read my post right? ???

I didn't  :blush:

He was terrible for 95% of the game yesterday - passes going astray and unable to tackle or close down. Two goals came from his side and in the first half he didn't even look bothered - after the slaggings the likes of best has received it is only correct to appraise enrique - i love him to bits and hope he goes nowhere but he was terrible yesterday

Yeah that's true, but how many left back's have been torn apart by Arsenal this seaons ?