José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

I still hope the club ask for top dollar for him, for a player in his situation. No doubt the fucking bin dippers will be creaming themselves over this hoping to get him on the cheap.

that sadly will be the only result of this outburst, him going on the cheap

Apparently giving the guy the same deal is now an 'incredible offer', eh Pardew?

Probably on a fair amount already tbh... so matching it is probably a fantastic offer.

I'd say he's worth the wage of a top 4 fullback.

You think he's on Evra money? Ashley Cole money? Hell, even Glen Johnson will earn more than him.

Matching the guys current salary (when he signed he wasn't a big name, so won't be on mega bucks of Colo etc) is not an incredible offer.

Liars.

He isn't worth top 4 left back money.  No way.

Disagree.

Guest BooBoo

Be interesting to see if the club discipline him. Still our player and calling your bosses liars in public will surely see him fined.

lee_ryder Lee Ryder

#nufc Seen Enrique laughing and joking at Airport half an hour ago, first time I've seen him smile. reserve LB Paul Dummett heading out...

lee_ryder Lee Ryder

#nufc In truth Enrique's never been the same guy since January when Carroll went the journey

Be interesting to see if the club discipline him. Still our player and calling your bosses liars in public will surely see him fined.

Would've thought so. Probably be sent home early I'd have thought.

Apparently giving the guy the same deal is now an 'incredible offer', eh Pardew?

Probably on a fair amount already tbh... so matching it is probably a fantastic offer.

You think he's on Evra money? Ashley Cole money? Hell, even Glen Johnson will earn more than him.

Matching the guys current salary (when he signed he wasn't a big name, so won't be on mega bucks of Colo etc) is not an incredible offer.

Liars.

Disagree.

whether or not he deserves it is irrelevant, the club can't afford cl level salary for a left back

I just wish players would keep this shit in house. Barton, Jose...they must think we're the only non top 6 club who sells if a big offer comes in. Bet they weren't whinging last year when they were picking up £5m between them in the Championship.

Liars.

Disagree.

Fair enough - personally I don't think he is Champions League level.  Still makes far too many stupid mistakes and found wanting positionally too many times to be at that level.  Still a very very good player but I don't think he is top 4.

Liars.

We're not a top 4 club, we cant afford to offer top 4 wages.  Having said that we should be prepared to offer a player like Enrique at least £60k a week IMO, since he's a very good player in the prime of of his carear.  IF we're sticking to something like £45k then that's a mistake IMO.

I just wish players would keep this shit in house. Barton, Jose...they must think we're the only non top 6 club who sells if a big offer comes in. Bet they weren't whinging last year when they were picking up £5m between them in the Championship.

Probably sick of the fans (and others) being blatently lied to and feel compelled to make public their situation. I've got no problem with that.

In fact, good on them for having the balls to say it.

Nolans side of the story never came out and neither did Carrolls (if you look past that Wraith shite) meaning I think they get some clause written into their transfers upon departure.

Looking forward to the PR-dew response to this.

Bet him and Dekka are on a call right now thinking of how to drag that wool back down over peoples eyes.

'It was all Jose's fault - we made him the best over ever made to a spanish left back in Newcarstles history and he threw it back in our faces'.

Idon't have any doubt he is a top left back but we like a lot of clubs can't afford to match top 4 wages.

I don't know if that is considered sticking up for the owners, just think it's being realistic  :undecided:

As I said a while back, if we wants champions league football we won't be offering that for a long time. Surely he could have seen that when he made comments about signing a new contract once we were safe? ???

If it's correct that he's the second-best paid left-back in the Prem (or was it the third-best paid?) then offering him more years of what he's on already IS a good deal.

Sorry for pointing this out, like.

Glen Johnson

Ashley Cole

Evra

Clichy

Kolarov

Bridge

Will all earn more than him.

Guest sicko2ndbest

He is only saying what we are all thinking

Need this wrapped up as soon as possible and move on