José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

Seriously? His friends? My last employer went back on a promise on wages to the tune of 7 grand, I stilll did as my lady post. If he wants to leave then that's his prerogative, but putting this on Twitter ( I've always said Twitter is full of tweets by twats) is just letting himself down. He's playing a game as much as MA and co are

Fair enough Colo's Short and Curlies! I was definitely reaching with my comparison of fans to friends :lol:

The reason I had to, was because the situations are so very different - and I do think you underestimate the relative power balance between your respective previous employers, and his with Ashley and co.. I do believe if you thought you had the power to make sure your boss didn't get away scott free for reneging on his seven grand pay bump - you would. Or at least you wouldn't let your boss deceive others about the reason for you not renewing your contract for another five and a half years (as seems to be the standard length of contracts at NUFC these days).

Anyway, those are my two cents on the matter - and I'll certainly follow this thread (and indeed your response :)), but I can see it getting cyclical and intractable to continue engaging in!

Nobody is forcing him to stay for 5 more days, never mind 5 years. It just seems sad that he's playing games where noone wins. It does smack of someone who is drunk texting at 3 in the morning. But its too early for that over there. Maybe his agent is tweeting on his behalf? :)

Guest sicko2ndbest

Any way his twitter could have been hacked

Seems strange he isnt sticking by his comments

In think we can rule out the "he has found out we are selling/he has found out we aren't buying anyone else" speculation.

It's ludicrous, you reckon Pardew has gone into the changing room with a pricing gun or something? :lol:

Yeah that would be well daft, have you seen how much those pricing guns cost?

I'm sure we can spare some of the £35million to pay for those.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

In think we can rule out the "he has found out we are selling/he has found out we aren't buying anyone else" speculation.

It's ludicrous, you reckon Pardew has gone into the changing room with a pricing gun or something? :lol:

Yeah that would be well daft, have you seen how much those pricing guns cost?

I'm sure we can spare some of the £35million to pay for those.

Most of the fee goes on the booking fee so it's out of the question.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Gonna miss him as he's an exceptional footballer. We'll have a job on replacing him.

It's been so good having a left back we can actually depend on. Not having to worry about Babayaro or Ramage or Duff.

Guest Mantis

As long as the crankies are running this circus we are always two minutes from a controversy or the next embarrasing episode.  It will keep happening and the lies will be fed. 

I think the following applies to the current regime 'The beatings will continue until morale improves'

Lets hope morale doesn't become an issue, or at least our French friends dont get sulky like some of their predecessors.