José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

Guest VegasToon

Maybe he was so good with us because Jonas was providing great coverage?  Even fucking Ryan Taylor is providing more goals than Enrique ever has. 

Do miss him at all and thought some of his performances last season were pathetic.  He wanted to leave and his the last half of 2010/2011 season he showed it. 

Maybe he was so good with us because Jonas was providing great coverage?  Even f***ing Ryan Taylor is providing more goals than Enrique ever has. 

Do miss him at all and thought some of his performances last season were pathetic.  He wanted to leave and his the last half of 2010/2011 season he showed it. 

:jesuswept:

Only time I have seen him struggle is against players really quick off the mark, Walker and Routledge for example. He is fucking lightening quick, but seems to take a while to get going. Problem is, if Obertan actually manages to get past him, he will probably just hold onto it for too long and lose it once Enrique catches him. Ober actually getting past him is wishful thinking mind.

Obertan won't try and go around him any way, thats when Jose is at his best getting between man and ball. Obertan will come inside most of time and pull Jose infield, lets hope Danny has the arse to get on he overlap.

It's ridiculous people still get it wrong :lol:

Probably why he doesn't get in the Spain team tbh.

'You should consider Jose Enrique. He's in good form this season'

'Luis Enrique? I doubt we could get him out of retirement.'

Wouldn't surprise me :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

Fuck him and fuck anyone else who doesn't want to play for our club. That said its clear why he moved, because he genuinly feels this club lacks ambition compared to say a Liverpool for example and from that point of view I certainly didn't begrudge him his move. He is like any other player though, in it for what he can get out of it, from his playing and bank pespective. That's the mdoern game, the modern player and we as fans just have to accept it and remember the good things and good times and not get too hang up when a player you rate and may even idolise joins another club, regardless of reason.

Fuck him and fuck anyone else who doesn't want to play for our club. That said its clear why he moved, because he genuinly feels this club lacks ambition compared to say a Liverpool for example and from that point of view I certainly didn't begrudge him his move. He is like any other player though, in it for what he can get out of it, from his playing and bank pespective. That's the mdoern game, the modern player and we as fans just have to accept it and remember the good things and good times and not get too hang up when a player you rate and may even idolise joins another club, regardless of reason.

first sentence doesn't exactly fit with the rest of your post  :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

f*** him and f*** anyone else who doesn't want to play for our club. That said its clear why he moved, because he genuinly feels this club lacks ambition compared to say a Liverpool for example and from that point of view I certainly didn't begrudge him his move. He is like any other player though, in it for what he can get out of it, from his playing and bank pespective. That's the mdoern game, the modern player and we as fans just have to accept it and remember the good things and good times and not get too hang up when a player you rate and may even idolise joins another club, regardless of reason.

first sentence doesn't exactly fit with the rest of your post  :lol:

I know, but I'm childish these days when it comes to ex players and rationale goes out the window, again fuck them all. Can't stand the modern footballer, not even our own players in the main.