José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

To be fair, a lot of us were thinking the same thing after we sold Carroll.

We had absolutely no idea what was going to happen next, and signs pointed to selling more players.

Nonetheless, slating the club wasn't going to achieve anything.

I still respect him as a player, but he's been shown to be a mug and a thick c*** after today.

To be fair, a lot of us were thinking the same thing after we sold Carroll.

We had absolutely no idea what was going to happen next, and signs pointed to selling more players.

Nonetheless, slating the club wasn't going to achieve anything.

I still respect him as a player, but he's been shown to be a mug and a thick c*** after today.

PS. He's the only I feel bad for. He gave his all for us and his decision to leave wasn't because he didn't enjoy his time here or whatever, it was because of the s*** that Llambias had pulled for the past 3 years. We're heading in the right direction now but I completely understand why Jose thought different last year so I still love him.

cant blame llambias for his comments after leaving tho, or or being a t*** over his contract

glad he got loads of stick it really affected his game, tbh i thought the boos on his first touch weren't far off what owen got

He was a fan's favourite and well on the way to being a legend here. He's in the same category as Shay Given for me, I can't forgive them. Great to see them both below us in the table this season.

He was a fan's favourite and well on the way to being a legend here. He's in the same category as Shay Given for me, I can't forgive them. Great to see them both below us in the table this season.

Can't lump him in with Shay, Shay gave us years of service. Enrique was off at the first sniff.

I feel kind of sorry for him now if I'm honest. Who among us hasn't made a decision that we've later come to regret.

Fuck him. Last season was phenomenal after coming from the Championship and we brought some great players in over the summer. Fuck him.

Can't lump him in with Shay, Shay gave us years of service. Enrique was off at the first sniff.

Shay was a local hero but he abandoned us when City came in waving their chequebook. I've just got a mental block against players who lap up the adoration but don't show any loyalty in return.

I feel kind of sorry for him now if I'm honest. Who among us hasn't made a decision that we've later come to regret.

Everyone fucks up, but most people have the sense to not burn bridges. He left while telling us how shit we were going to be forever. Fuck him.

(:lol: Would love to have him back, still. He's a monster, even though Hatem murdered him as a hobby.)