José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

He carries the ball well but rarely makes a significant impact in the final 3rd. He's much, much better defensively than going forward.

I would agree with that but surely neither of us are in a position to question the genius that is King Kenny?  :iamatwat:

He carries the ball well but rarely makes a significant impact in the final 3rd. He's much, much better defensively than going forward.

Aye. He's happy to get forward and overlap the winger but he's not really very efficient at all. His output was always below par for us.

Aye. He's happy to get forward and overlap the winger but he's not really very efficient at all. His output was always below par for us.

It is but our gain was his defensive ability, him and Jonas worked so well together.

We should stick a cheeky 3 mil bid in to Liverpool this summer, see if we can tempt the cunts.

Enrique left back Santon right back.

I would agree with that but surely neither of us are in a position to question the genius that is King Kenny?  :iamatwat:

RAWK have put in an extradition request for the pair of you just so they can ban you.

RAWK have put in an extradition request for the pair of you just so they can ban you.

:lol:

Best left back we have had in a long time !!!!

Really glad this guy's around to settle some long-standing arguments. First Simo, now Jose. It's a new dawn for this forum, and I for one am moist in the nether regions for it.

• 3 weeks later...

And Pardew told the Chronicle: “Enrique didn’t play in Liverpool’s last game (against Chelsea). After the FA Cup final I bet he’ll be hurting.

“All of those things add up. He’ll be probably looking at us thinking ‘Blimey what if they get into the Champions League?’. The grass isn’t always greener.”

Padrew :)