Satisfied?

Decky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Well another signing today and we have spent about £21million, Sam could put that to about £25 million possibly £30 million by the end of the window. If he doesnt we have still spent a good amount. Consider the spending of other clubs this year, people complained that the likes of Fulham were spending more than us.

However IMO our squad before the window was stronger than most, all it needed was a good set up to make it work, something we havent had since Sir Bobby, and that only went as far as the manager.

Now we have our good set up, we still have most of those players, ones who have left wont be missed, only now we have more players, all of which im surely not many are unhappy to see here. So based on the business we have done so far, say we sign no other people, will you be happy with the summer?

I'm bloody delighted!

You have to remember the crap we've got rid of too and the fact we've recieved a bit from transfers out, like Parker for £7m

Hats off to the club for sticking to the task and delivering despite all of the changes with the takeover.

I'd be greedy if I expected more :razz:

:clap:

Happy enough so far.

Get in a really top RB and I'd be dancing around the room.

Could do with Drago (or someone similiar) as well but that'd be a bonus more than a neccessity.

Happy enough so far.

Get in a really top RB and I'd be dancing around the room.

Could do with Drago (or someone similiar) as well but that'd be a bonus more than a neccessity.

Drago & a RB after this lot would be immense.

SA still wants more as well, we could possibly see it, he must be looking at RB as a place that needs improving even if Carr has decided to start earning his money.

What a difference a few days makes huh?

Roll on January 2nd and "We haven't signed anyone yet, Mort, Ashley, Allardyce what the fuck are you doing, get off your fat arses!!!1111!!"

Guest nwgeordie

Well another signing today and we have spent about £21million, Sam could put that to about £25 million possibly £30 million by the end of the window. If he doesnt we have still spent a good amount. Consider the spending of other clubs this year, people complained that the likes of Fulham were spending more than us.

However IMO our squad before the window was stronger than most, all it needed was a good set up to make it work, something we havent had since Sir Bobby, and that only went as far as the manager.

Now we have our good set up, we still have most of those players, ones who have left wont be missed, only now we have more players, all of which im surely not many are unhappy to see here. So based on the business we have done so far, say we sign no other people, will you be happy with the summer?

Congralutaions to Sam and Chairman Mort....Outstanding performance

Am I happy? Sure.

I have a few lingering doubts-- call it a habit of mind. We've bought some defenders-- I trust that they are quality. I'm disappointed that Dyer is still with the club. Same goes with Carr.

All that said, Sam has done a great job. Considering that we are not in Europe.

Yep. Best transfer window for a long time.

He's got rid of the shite and replaced them with a much higher standard of player by all accounts. He's scouted them and getting Viduka and Geremi on free's was first class. In short, he's doing exactly what I thought he would do when he was appointed. Good stuff.  :clap: