Today's Games

Tooj

Guest firetotheworks

Ashley Young stood out amongst the mediocrity.

Dirk Kuyt for me stood out. Roeder still wants to watch a few more of his games though....the roeder/kuyt jokes canny old but I wanted to get one out before it falls into obscurity. :D

Did I just hear 'Chelsea dagger' being played after Boro scored?

Derbyshire's goal was class. If Henry had done that, we'd be hearing about it for weeks.

Said for a while, he doesnt have a footballers name but he looks a decent striker.

Don't want to get carried away with just one game, but having watched some of  the other matches are Tottenham really better than Man City, Portsmouth, Everton or ourselves?

5th to 7th place is going to be very tight. Wouldn't be surprised if Tottenham ended up 8th or 9th.

Guest Triglett

Don't want to get carried away with just one game, but having watched some of  the other matches are Tottenham really better than Man City, Portsmouth, Everton or ourselves?

5th to 7th place is going to be very tight. Wouldn't be surprised if Tottenham ended up 8th or 9th.

Too late.

If Berbs gets injured they'll be around there no doubt. Looking forward to seeing more of City this season. Candidate for my 'second' team this season.

I saw Pompey - Derby and I think Craig Fagan did very wel today. Some good crosses and some nice skill. Looks like an interesting prospect. Mears also did very well. I'm glad for Derby, I always like it when the underdog comes out looking strong, and they did that.