Today's Games

Tooj

Guest kingdawson

Jol decision to start Gardner ahead of roacha  :rolleyes:

Gardner has hardly put a foot wrong in the game, whereas Rocha was comically error prone last season!

Jol's decision to take zokora of instead of jenas  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I thought you thought that Jenas is player!!

Jol's decision to take Berbatov of instead of Keane  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Berbatov has been pocketed easily and comfortably by the diminutive McShane the whole game :lol:

We were s****, the only player that played well in our team was Kaboul and possibly Robbo and zokora to.

Breaking into top 4, by starting Robinson, Stalteri, Jenas and Taino? :lol:

1) Rocha made two glaring errors last season so i dont see how he's "commically error prone"

2) Still rate jenas as a player BUT he was shite today.

3) Berbatov was still a much bigger threat then Robbie Keane.

4) Stalteri and Tainio wouldnt normally start and Robbo looked good today.

Guest Triglett

A totally shit performance. That midfield needs sorting pronto if we're to break into the top 4. If the likes of Taarabt and Boateng match up to Kaboul we could be alright, but I think someone needs to be brought in. We're desperately missing Lennon too. No pace, width or creativity in there at all.

Obviously I'm dissapointed, but I wouldn't write us off just yet. We do this every sodding time. We played some superb football last season with virtually the same team, man for man, so I still hold some hope. 4th was always going to be a big challenge, but I thought we'd be better prepared for it.

1) Rocha made two glaring errors last season so i dont see how he's "commically error prone"

2) Still rate jenas as a player BUT he was s**** today.

3) Berbatov was still a much bigger threat then Robbie Keane.

4) Stalteri and Tainio wouldnt normally start and Robbo looked good today.

1. Sorry for the exaggeration ;) Just wanted to stress my point that Rocha isn't a reliable player you could trust

2. I actually thought that Jenas isn't that shiite by his standard today. Spurs was going for a win so it was only natural to substitute defensively minded DM with a more offensively minded DM.

3. I thought they were both anonymous. Maybe they weren't that shiite, but Norsworthy and McShane played very well.

Sorry for taking the piss I am overjoyed that Spurs lost :p

Guest Triglett

got to be said, Kaboul looked to have a fair chest on him, but the positional sense of a five year old in a maze

I thought Kaboul was good. Why didn't Bale play? Was him injured?

Yeah, he got injured in his first pre-season game. Still out for another 2 weeks or so, along with our other 2 LBs. Might be back just in time for Man Utd at OT. Can't wait  :kasper:

West Ham 0 - 1 Citeh

Bianchi

Watching this, we're absolutely murdering them so far. Beautiful football. Great touches from everyone but Elano...jeebus...the guy has got class dripping out of his eyeballs, McCartney can't get near him. What a fucking player. I'm delighted with this, even if they don't get the result today the potential of this side is there for all to see. Cut above West Ham.

West Ham 0 - 1 Citeh

Bianchi

Watching this, we're absolutely murdering them so far. Beautiful football. Great touches from everyone but Elano...jeebus...the guy has got class dripping out of his eyeballs, McCartney can't get near him. What a fucking player. I'm delighted with this, even if they don't get the result today the potential of this side is there for all to see. Cut above West Ham.

Good to hear. Always wanted City to do well, sick of feeling sorry for them.

West Ham 0 - 1 Citeh

Bianchi

Watching this, we're absolutely murdering them so far. Beautiful football. Great touches from everyone but Elano...jeebus...the guy has got class dripping out of his eyeballs, McCartney can't get near him. What a f****** player. I'm delighted with this, even if they don't get the result today the potential of this side is there for all to see. Cut above West Ham.

Saw the goal, excellent play for Elano, his turn of pace was very impressive.

Guest firetotheworks

West Ham 0 - 1 Citeh

Bianchi

Watching this, we're absolutely murdering them so far. Beautiful football. Great touches from everyone but Elano...jeebus...the guy has got class dripping out of his eyeballs, McCartney can't get near him. What a f****** player. I'm delighted with this, even if they don't get the result today the potential of this side is there for all to see. Cut above West Ham.

Good to hear you're doing well, especially against west ham.

West Ham getting what they deserve already. Please keep it up City, always thought Sven was great but was treated badly and distracted by the British press. City are going to be a surprise this season.

Tottenham ... £16.5 million on a striker they didn't necessarily need and they haven't got a single decent midfielder, not one! Zokora is the best and is average at most. Etuhu outplayed both Zokora and Jenas. Probably didn't help that they didn't play down the top four talk, but instead talked themselves up all summer and piled the expectation and pressure on. Reality bites.

got to be said, Kaboul looked to have a fair chest on him, but the positional sense of a five year old in a maze

madness man, everytime Sunderland had a chance in the are it was Kaboul losing his man

Guest kingdawson

madness man, everytime Sunderland had a chance in the are it was Kaboul losing his man

Bollocks tbh.