Steve McClaren

Dave

Would hope it would be Moyes.

I don't see this as beyond the realms of possibility. Ashley reportedly wanted him twice when at Everton and he operated well enough on a budget there. If Ashley agrees to relax the transfer bullshit, given Moyes history of selling players at profit, it could be a goer.

This.

Would hope it would be Moyes.

I don't see this as beyond the realms of possibility. Ashley reportedly wanted him twice when at Everton and he operated well enough on a budget there. If Ashley agrees to relax the transfer bullshit, given Moyes history of selling players at profit, it could be a goer.

This.

If Ashley is paying the slightest bit of attention and we get the reaming we're all expecting Ashley would be mental not to pull the trigger immediately.

This proposed team and 3-5-2 reads like a suicide note [emoji38]

Paul Robinson on MOTD Extra saying that when he was an England international under McClaren, he didn't think much of his man management skills as far his he was concerned.

For a moment there, I was thinking I had forgotten SMc picking Paul (Makem) Robinson, inglorious late 90s toon striker, for England. Which would have been more damning than anything PR the keeper had to say!

Can we please just get Moyes in?

He'll have loads better offers.

Obviously, but he is just what we need at the moment IMO.

No he sure isn't. With his tactics and training we would have 40 players injured come Jan. Need a new coach but not Moyes please.

Official teamsheet.

http://i.imgur.com/XM4P2k9.png

continental approach innit? head coach in charge of selection, tactics and motivation, board in charge of getting players in? except check out this fun new twist: no one over 26 and the priority won't be on positions that need filled but whether a non-footballing egghead think there's a future profit to be made.

Continental approach innit? head coach in charge of selection, tactics and motivation, board in charge of getting players in? except check out this fun new twist: no one over 26 and the priority won't be on positions that need filled but whether a non-footballing egghead think there's a future profit to be made.

Yet weirdly, they do not appear interested in getting a Continental Head Coach who's actually experienced with this kind of set up.

Continental approach innit? head coach in charge of selection, tactics and motivation, board in charge of getting players in? except check out this fun new twist: no one over 26 and the priority won't be on positions that need filled but whether a non-footballing egghead think there's a future profit to be made.

Yet weirdly, they do not appear interested in getting a Continental Head Coach who's actually experienced with this kind of set up.

It'll never work anyway because of the fun twist. And the idiot in charge of the twist. And the idiot who appointed him with that kind of transfer limitation in mind.

I fully appreciate someone wanting to do things his own way but when that "way" results in hilarious failure every time maybe it's time he sucks up his pride and runs it like an actual football club.