Steve McClaren

Dave

Lose these next 2 and I think he'll be persuaded to go on a mutual consent jobbie. Changing the manager and hoping the players respond is a much cheaper alternative than throwing another £30m+ at the squad in January.

still think if (when?) we get chinned tomorrow he'll be gone monday.

Lose these next 2 and I think he'll be persuaded to go on a mutual consent jobbie. Changing the manager and hoping the players respond is a much cheaper alternative than throwing another £30m+ at the squad in January.

still think if (when?) we get chinned tomorrow he'll be gone monday.

I think it's just a matter of time now. This week or next. :thup:

Who on Earth will come in though?!

In my dreams, every single person who could possibly manage us, tells Ashley to fuck off due to the knowledge of how he operates.

Sadly there's always one willing to take the money.

they wont sack mcclaren. if they do, charnley would have to go as well.

Your probably right but is the fat twat really going to lose 100 million because if he doesn't sack him then he will.

Would hope it would be Moyes.

I don't see this as beyond the realms of possibility. Ashley reportedly wanted him twice when at Everton and he operated well enough on a budget there. If Ashley agrees to relax the transfer bullshit, given Moyes history of selling players at profit, it could be a goer.

He's on borrowed time. It's not like Pardew where he was bum licking Ashley and keeping us relatively competitive with key players behind him. Mcfuckwit has nothing going for him.

He's not fit enough to polish pardews glasses.

If he's supposedly dropping Perez, Mitro and Wijnaldum, arguably the marginally better 'performers' this season, then it's a sure sign he's lost it. He's on borrowed time, no doubt.

easy scapegoats.