Steve McClaren

Dave

"All of sudden we have gone three steps forward and five or six back."

Three steps forward?  When did this happen?  Did I miss it?!

its all the forward and backwards thats doing the hamstrings.

There have been many but this is possibly one if not the most depressing season I can remember.

Relegation season was way, way worse.

That was pretty bad but for how awful it was, we still nearly stayed up.  This has been 3 seasons in the making and nothing has been changed to avoid this.

There have been many but this is possibly one if not the most depressing season I can remember.

Sure is.

Last season was like loosing your job, house and wife, and left wandering the streets.  Then this season, oh things are looking up! I've found a bottle of Cider! Then unscrew the bottle and take a big swig.  Tramps PISS! 

Honestly a brief spike of hope over maybe new manager new playstyle reinvigorated my interest, but as bad as it is now I genuinely struggle to care. It was worse in the season after the 5th place when all Pardew's faults that were masked by results earlier came to the fore and never went away again.

relegation season was like a massive train crash in slow motion, this season feels like the train has broken down before its left the station.

We were pathetic in the relegation season but that team would trounce this one.

relegation season was like a massive train crash in slow motion, this season feels like the train has broken down before its left the station.

Debatable but the off field stuff trounces anything else we'll probably ever see at the club.

Debatable but the off field stuff trounces anything else we'll probably ever see at the club.

Still 20-odd games to go yet man, don't count your chickens :lol:

I still had the normal amount of care during that relegation season. I was angry every week. Couldn't give a s**** at this point.

I broke several things watching the Fulham and Villa games. Couldn't believe it. Apathetic now.

I still had the normal amount of care during that relegation season. I was angry every week. Couldn't give a s**** at this point.

I broke several things watching the Fulham and Villa games. Couldn't believe it. Apathetic now.

That Fulham game was my last live one. Fucking hell it was bad. But at least a small part of me gave a shit back then and at least some of the players tried.  This season everyone is doing there best Michael fucking Owen impression.

I was sat in the Leazes and the jet black storm clouds coming in from over the Gallowgate and subsequent downpour summed up the mood perfectly.

Weird considering the place was bouncing 5 days earlier vs Boro...

Bassads the lot of em