Steve McClaren

Dave

I don't think I've ever heard of a manager (head coach I know) in football who was kept on while there was a quite public search for his replacement going on. Our lot like to do things differently, but I still think it's highly unlikely, especially the McClaren going along with it part. Surely he would demand to be put on gardening leave if he had effectively been told to be the caretaker until they've found their guy?

Pellegrini - Pep?

I don't think I've ever heard of a manager (head coach I know) in football who was kept on while there was a quite public search for his replacement going on. Our lot like to do things differently, but I still think it's highly unlikely, especially the McClaren going along with it part. Surely he would demand to be put on gardening leave if he had effectively been told to be the caretaker until they've found their guy?

Pellegrini - Pep?

Also LvG seems like a dead man walking. Jose or someone coming in surely

Even though he's been s*** for us, this is a really bad way to treat him.

Indeed. He seems a good geezer and I actually wouldn't mind if he sticks around in some capacity.

Passed SJP today. For f***'s sake...just jet-wash the f***er. Would take no more than a day and a team of 5. Green mildew every-f***ing-where.

aye.

Even though he's been s*** for us, this is a really bad way to treat him.

yep.

No way. If he's unwilling to walk away despite being totally inept at his job then keep him where is, doing what he's paid to do until he's relieved.