Steve McClaren

Dave

This Charnley-McClaren meeting taking place right now? That's what I think I heard from SSN just now.

They keep saying this 'afternoon'. But they have somebody at the training ground waiting for him to leave for the meeting.

Guest antz1uk

This Charnley-McClaren meeting taking place right now? That's what I think I heard from SSN just now.

They keep saying this 'afternoon'. But they have somebody at the training ground waiting for him to leave for the meeting.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/steve-mcclaren-facing-back-sack-7524407

not sure if this video was earlier today or not

Guest Roger Kint

James Fletcher ‏@Fletch7694 9m9 minutes ago

Remember when Phil Brown was dismissed this time in 09/10. Only one win registered afterwards.#nufc fans be careful what you wish for.

:anguish:

Remember when Phil Brown was dismissed this time in 09/10. Only one win registered afterwards.#nufc fans be careful what you wish for.

If McClaren stays, we'll be lucky to get 1 more win!

Guest Roger Kint

If McClaren stays, we'll be lucky to get 1 more win!

Currently 2 wins in 14 matches, be careful what you wish for mate

What a plonker, it's a different situation and we're definitely going down if we don't. Also, Hull were in their first season back in the premier league no (had they been up before)?

More people running off cliches without thinking. Wankers!

What universe do people who say "be careful what you wish for" live in? Like there's a malevolent genie waiting to fuck over our wish on a technicality. "You said you wanted McClaren gone, I didn't hear anything about his successor not being Joe Kinnear. TEE HEE HEE" fuck off. If you can't suss the intent behind wanting McClaren out at this point you're a moron.