Steve McClaren

Dave

Looks like it was a magnificent meeting. Lots of effort and signs of progress. Bob Moncour in particular was magnificent, simply magnificent. And the good news is that we have at least 10 more weeks of meetings.

Due a meeting and he leaves it til NOW to go? F*ck right off. You have a meeting with your MD about YOUR F*CKING FUTURE and you go asap. Not leave it til rush hour. Effing tosser.

To be honest, I don't hate him like I hate that cunt, interview hating Pardew and lip licking Carver. McClaren is a decent bloke, always tries to be positive eventhough it was just absurd at times and didn't slag his players like Pardew does until this past Saturday. It's just that he stepped into the wrong job at the wrong time. Out of his depth and an uninspirational man to lead a club like us. But he needs to go and atleast stay away for  good before his reputation gets more worse than it deserves to be.

If they don't get rid now then it's fucked, if they take any longer who's going to want to come to a club that treats it's "managers" with such contempt? Back Mac or Sack, there's no middle ground here.

If they don't get rid now then it's fucked, if they take any longer who's going to want to come to a club that treats it's "managers" with such contempt? Back Mac or Sack, there's no middle ground here.

There shouldn't be a middle ground, but the fuckers have somehow managed to find one, with the introduction of a new bit where we fatally undermine him for a week before deciding to let him stay :lol:

There shouldn't be a middle ground, but the fuckers have somehow managed to find one, with the introduction of a new bit where we fatally undermine him for a week before deciding to let him stay :lol:

It's like he's being paraded round the streets being publicly shamed "that'll learn him!" Such amateurs man.

To be honest, I don't hate him like I hate that c***, interview hating Pardew and lip licking Carver. McClaren is a decent bloke, always tries to be positive eventhough it was just absurd at times and didn't slag his players like Pardew does until this past Saturday. It's just that he stepped into the wrong job at the wrong time. Out of his depth and an uninspirational man to lead a club like us. But he needs to go and atleast stay away for  good before his reputation gets more worse than it deserves to be.

I don't hate him. I do hate pardew and carver. But I never wanted this guy and Rinaldo's early thoughts in this thread totally mirror my own.