Dave

Hoping we see

Krul

Janmaat  Colo  Mbemba  Haidara

Anita

Moussa    Gini

Thauvin                          Perez

Mitrovic

:thup: That's what i want as well, i did want to see De Jong behind the striker as well at first with Wijnaldum breaking from midfield to support but i'm now starting to think that 433 is definitely the way to go with this squad.

Hoping we see

Krul

Janmaat  Colo  Mbemba  Haidara

Anita

Moussa    Gini

Thauvin                          Perez

Mitrovic

Switch Colo and Mbemba and thats spot on

Really good to hear him say that we've got good footballers and should've been better on the ball, rather than just saying it was a good defensive performance and result. I imagine that's what he means when he says we've got things to work on and will get better, the attacking stuff will come later on.

Pardew would've been piping himself off going on about how it was amazing that he'd led little ol' Noocarssle to a draw etc.

Really good to hear him say that we've got good footballers and should've been better on the ball, rather than just saying it was a good defensive performance and result. I imagine that's what he means when he says we've got things to work on and will get better, the attacking stuff will come later on.

Pardew would've been piping himself off going on about how it was amazing that he'd led little ol' Noocarssle to a draw etc.

Tbh he's right, as well as we did there was times when we gave the ball away far too easily.

Tbh he's right, as well as we did there was times when we gave the ball away far too easily.

Of course he is, I was just delighted to hear him say it. He knows we're a big club and had laid out expectations for the players. It shows he's got a good mentality that he's not just satisfied with that, plenty of other top level managers would be.

Of course he is, I was just delighted to hear him say it. He knows we're a big club and had laid out expectations for the players. It shows he's got a good mentality that he's not just satisfied with that, plenty of other top level managers would be.

:thup:

Where can i listen to him praising Perez? What did he say?

Gonna assume he's talking about the quotes that just went up on the official site, obviously need to be a NUFC TV subscriber to watch it which i'm not.

Never mentioned him in the NufcTv interview.

It was a pretty short interview.

• Pleased with the team but felt we should have done better in he ball.
  • Mitrovic gave us a presence even though he gave it away too many times. His header was a turning point/gave us belief.
  • Thinks we'll have ups and downs in the first 10 games (A bit negative, but kept emphasizing the ability to use the ball better which was good).
  • Also in the Mitrovic interview he said the fans were behind us all game and pleased they had a song about him already.
  • He was tired but wants to keep starting and hopes to score his first goal in the next few games, wants more crosses.
  • He thinks he stayed calm all game and needs to do that :lol: