Steve McClaren

Dave

Needs more than 5 games to rectify the catastrophic damage done by Pardew surely? Can't believe fans already want him out.

It has nothing to do with Pardew that Cisse and Colback started while Perez was on the bench.

Call for his head all you want. It isn't happening.

And nor should it.

I mean it obviously should like, if we had anything at all about us as a club [emoji38]

The problem is we haven't, we're pointless.

After 5 games? It would be insane.

Giving the bloke the job in the first place was far more insane.

Exactly, so many people forgetting we shouldn't have been anywhere near him.

Well, we ain't going to be 8th this season.

Presumably facetious but we're already six points and seven goals worse off than Swansea who beat us comfortably. Nobody has scored fewer goals than us and our star striker (with no goals so far) is missing for another two matches yet.

Not a good start. :lol:

:lol:

Fucking hell. Some of you guys need to get off whatever you drink.

Do you think he should have been hired in the first place? If not then why do you think he should remain in charge?

He's not good enough, he'll never be good enough. I'm not Ashley so I cannot make the decisions but there's no reason I cannot express my opinion on what should obviously happen with my club were we not ran by a spiteful cunt.

Not surprised one bit about how this has unfolded so far, sadly. A difficult start to the season, new players without any Premier League experience to integrate, a rather average manager to oversee operations all adds up to a shaky start of the season and early must win games to even get us out of the bottom 3. Lose to Watford and things could get very tasty very early on for him.

Some honeymoon period :lol:

We've got some decent players here, it's a challenge to know what would be the best system and use of players for sure... but surely it's piss easy to see which ones would be terrible?

Colback and Anita pairing.

Cisse playing 90 mins.

Perez not seeing every minute he can when available.

Aarons getting limited time.

Sissoko on the wing.

Thauvin on the left.

Playing one up front after 4 games straight without scoring.

I could forgive the first 45 mins as long as he immediately changed it.. but he didn't? so he either can't see it or thought 'having a word' could fix it.

We're not going to sack McClaren man, jesus h christ. We appointed him to the board, let him pick his coaching staff and signed him some good players.

Exactly and that's why we will be bottom of the league after 8 games and playing catch up because you have Ashley running the club - name me one other Premiership team who would have went for McClaren in the Summer after being sacked by a Championship club and your answer will be you can't. He should be nowhere near this club but is - doesn't make it right though. I find it laughable that so many are trying to stick up for him let's see if though people are still saying the same in another few games.

f***ing hell. Some of you guys need to get off whatever you drink.

Do you think he should have been hired in the first place? If not then why do you think he should remain in charge?

He's not good enough, he'll never be good enough. I'm not Ashley so I cannot make the decisions but there's no reason I cannot express my opinion on what should obviously happen with my club were we not ran by a spiteful c***.

Quite the opposite, mate  :) I'm with you.

For all the "he needs time to fix this mess" spiel, isn't it generally a given that most managers should see a honeymoon period?

I just think he's a shit manager doing a shit job, which should come as no surprise to anybody who's paid attention to the bloke's career, with the GLARING exception of Derby County who have been talked up on here as one of the greatest attacking sides ever to grace the game.

f***ing hell. Some of you guys need to get off whatever you drink.

He's not good enough, he'll never be good enough. I'm not Ashley so I cannot make the decisions but there's no reason I cannot express my opinion on what should obviously happen with my club were we not ran by a spiteful c***.

Quite the opposite, mate  :) I'm with you.

Haha ahh sorry man :lol: