Blackburn (A) Pre match thread

NSG

Hopefully, after the crowd's reactions yesterday he'll be forced into changes. If we go 4-4-2 with Milner and Zoggy on the wings, and we play the ball to feet, we'll get something. It's alot to ask for with Allardyce though.

I would just like to see ONE game where we go with the plain good ol' 4-4-2 with no players playing out of positions...

Martins - Viduka

N'Zogbia - Emre - Butt - Milner

Enrique - Roz - Beye* - Geremi*

Given

*if no other CB fit

if we have faye back and he's paired with beye, and he switches to 442 with the players in the correct positions and plays the ball on the deck, we'll have a chance

with beye in the middle who would you put at right back ?

if we have faye back and he's paired with beye, and he switches to 442 with the players in the correct positions and plays the ball on the deck, we'll have a chance

with beye in the middle who would you put at right back ?

as pullman states geremi

I would just like to see ONE game where we go with the plain good ol' 4-4-2 with no players playing out of positions...

Martins - Viduka

N'Zogbia - Emre - Butt - Milner

Enrique - Roz - Beye* - Geremi*

Given

*if no other CB fit

As much as I like Emre, I'd be inclined to start Barton against a Mark Hughes team away from home.

we'll go 5-4-1 (sigh)

BEYE   TAYLOR   ROZENHAL   CACAPA  ENRIQUE

BARTON   BUTT

SMITH                            MARTINS

VIDUKA

Edited for stupidity

we'll go 5-4-1 (sigh)

BEYE  TAYLOR  ROZENHAL  CACAPA  ENRIQUE

BARTON  BUTT  EMRE

VIDUKA

5-5-1 ? We better win then

Guest bluegeordie

It will be Blackburn's third game in a week, and I'm predicting that we'll beat them 2-1, with a goal each for Oba and Viduka.

Why am I expecting such a positive result? It's simple really - given the absolute shower of shite that we find ourselves in at the moment, I've decided to substitute mindless optimism for rational analysis. The way I see things, it's either that or building myself a Saw III shotgun-shell necklace, which I'll program to discharge at the very moment the Newcastle bench announce their intention to make a substitution. Given that I'm not technically inclined, I've decided to opt for the mindless optimism card. 

Oh what the hell, if all fit go with this.

------------------Given

Beye-----Cacapa------Roze-------Jose

Milner----Barton-------Emre------Zoggy

-----------Smith--------Martins

BENCH

Harper

Geremi

Butt

Lua Lua

Viduka

Quote from: gray on Today at 02:24:57 PM

we'll go 5-4-1 (sigh)

BEYE  TAYLOR  ROZENHAL  CACAPA  ENRIQUE

BARTON  BUTT  EMRE

VIDUKA

5-5-1 ? We better win then

#

What no keeper ?

Hopefully, after the crowd's reactions yesterday he'll be forced into changes. If we go 4-4-2 with Milner and Zoggy on the wings, and we play the ball to feet, we'll get something. It's alot to ask for with Allardyce though.

It better be Zoggy on the LW and Milner on the RW. I cant stand it when he plays Zoggy on the right and Milner on the left. Knowing in SA he'll have Smith on the right and probably Emre on the left.

I can't wait to see what bizarre tactic or selection we're in for.  I'm going to plump for two of my favourites recently, "hoof the ball up to a midget" for tactics and "Milner on the left/Zog on the right." for selection.

It would be nice f we had a player with bags of pace that will run direct and get at them, and also a creative player with vision and ability.

Oh hang on we had two such players did'nt we, in Dyer and Nobby.

:idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: