Blackburn (A) Pre match thread

NSG

Guest newcastle4life

Another lose the way things are going but the team need a result soon or there could be problems especially going to Arsenal the game after.

Guest Ridzuan

Yup I think they will be able to defeat us comfortably so Im not looking forward to it at all as well as the next match after this.

What's Viduka done to be dropped btw? Had zero service yesterday and the same goes for Martins. As for Beye at centre-half, who plays RB? Taylor, Carr or Geremi because none of those are any good there imo. Agree re: playing Milner and N'Zogbia wide.

Viduka hasn't impressed all season with the exception of West Ham, he's looked slow and not match fit.  I'd like to see Smith get a chance in his favoured position.

I don't see how Beye could get moved back after how good he was yesterday.  I'd stick with Geremi.  Taylor got mauled by Petrov at Man City and the same would probably happen against Pedersen.

Viduka hasn't impressed all season with the exception of West Ham, he's looked slow and not match fit.  I'd like to see Smith get a chance in his favoured position.

I don't see how Beye could get moved back after how good he was yesterday.  I'd stick with Geremi.  Taylor got mauled by Petrov at Man City and the same would probably happen against Pedersen.

I thought Viduka was our best player against the Mackems. I agree about playing Smith upfront in that, if he plays, it's the only place he can play. And Allardyce picks him regardless of whatever side / formation he puts out apparently. As for Geremi at RB, he's about the slowest player in the PL.

the one game where we played the ball into feet and chest,not just lob it up for 50-50 headed battles.