James Milner

Alberto2005

This guy is unbelievably awful, awful, awful, awful, awful ... never a winger, and I doubt he can play through the middle. He is responsible for the few good things we do falling to pieces.

Bad news kiddies. Apparently Routledge is on his way to Villa too. I've said time and time and time and time again that he is far better than Milner, but I was laughed at.

Well we'll soon find out. I will surely have the last laugh.

We'd better get in someone else who can play on the right, because this guy is not a good footballer, especially on a team that lacks quality overall.

Fuck me, are you taking the piss? Get a grip.

This guy is unbelievably awful, awful, awful, awful, awful ... never a winger, and I doubt he can play through the middle. He is responsible for the few good things we do falling to pieces.

Bad news kiddies. Apparently Routledge is on his way to Villa too. I've said time and time and time and time again that he is far better than Milner, but I was laughed at.

Well we'll soon find out. I will surely have the last laugh.

We'd better get in someone else who can play on the right, because this guy is not a good footballer, especially on a team that lacks quality overall.

f*** me, are you taking the piss? Get a grip.

The piss has truly been taken and it's Milner doing the pissing not me!

Milner seems like a canny lad but at the end of the day he is just not good enough.

A new right winger should be one of the main priorities.

The difference in regard to pace and skill today to the Arsenal players was pretty obvious today.

yep, the pace of the arse is such a big factor. we need some! what we dont need is owen, ameobi and smith up front. absolute SHITE!

Wish we would try him through the centre, he cant be any worse and he actually played his best football for the U21's there.

On current form he is woefully short of whats needed for RW and whilst better on the left no better than Duff or Zog.

Guest RodrigoPalacio

He has his rubbish games and he has his good games.  Just like 75% of other footballers in the Prem.

Btw, the other 25% are just plain shite.

Agree he was rubbish again today and i don't think he should be in the starting line-up long-term, it was more Kaka's turn of phrase that riled me a little bit.

Forgive me, but trust me that was tame.

If you only had any idea how much Milner frustrates me ... some of the things I could have posted on here ... but I try to control myself.

It infuriates me further how people claim he is a good player when he pops up with a goal or one decent cross.

Milner is not for me. Then when I suggest that Routledge is better, which he is, I practically get insulted!

Well if Routledge goes to Villa we'll see. I remember the player he was at Palace and the boy was very good.  Routledge is still only 22 too may I remind you.

Guest Eires No. 1

He has his rubbish games and he has his good games.  Just like 75% of other footballers in the Prem.

Btw, the other 25% are just plain shite.

Yes but 90% of his games are gash!!

Damien Duff is a player who can turn a game; certainly Charles N’Zogbia can; I think James Milner can; certainly Michael Owen can and Mark Viduka can

Looks like Keegan is starting to twig ;)

Guest POWNATS

Agree he was rubbish again today and i don't think he should be in the starting line-up long-term, it was more Kaka's turn of phrase that riled me a little bit.

Forgive me, but trust me that was tame.

If you only had any idea how much Milner frustrates me ... some of the things I could have posted on here ... but I try to control myself.

It infuriates me further how people claim he is a good player when he pops up with a goal or one decent cross.

Milner is not for me. Then when I suggest that Routledge is better, which he is, I practically get insulted!

Well if Routledge goes to Villa we'll see. I remember the player he was at Palace and the boy was very good.  Routledge is still only 22 too may I remind you.

Agree with KaKa on this one

Ive said on several posts before sell him

Milner is just an average player, he tries as hard as anybody in the league but if you aint got it you aint got it

Very few wingers without pace can make it, Ginolas a big exception.......gifted

Whoever it was said "should be in the England squad" should be a picture of you on the wall of the chairmans office for the

"do ya think theyel buy it " meetings

Guest jcricthon

Narrrrrrrrr! He has undeniable quality in his passing, vison and unbelievable ability to pick anyone out in the box with a pin-point cross. He's not awa sharp off the mark and he has the top speed of a shopping trolley but he's a class act for me

Damien Duff is a player who can turn a game; certainly Charles N’Zogbia can; I think James Milner can; certainly Michael Owen can and Mark Viduka can

Looks like Keegan is starting to twig ;)

:lol: that's like The Office when David Brent is going round pointing at each person saying "Your job is safe, Your job is safe" then when he gets to the old bloke he hesitates, doesn't say anything and just goes on to the next person.

Narrrrrrrrr! He has undeniable quality in his passing, vison and unbelievable ability to pick anyone out in the box with a pin-point cross. He's not awa sharp off the mark and he has the top speed of a shopping trolley but he's a class act for me

Are you taking the piss?

Guest Eires No. 1

Source??    :laugh:

Are you taking the piss?

Course he is.