The January Deadline Day Thread

Keefaz

Luis Fabiano close to signing for Man City

Surprised Sven is still going around signing players. Chairman Thaksin is returning to Thailand in May to face charges and clear his name and surely that will take the wind out of the Man City sail in terms of available funds. Can't see how Thaksin can continue with this support when his own freedom (read fortune) and that of his entire clan is at stake

Can't believe they're even in for him. Can't pass the ball 5 yards. Great defensively and a very good engine on him though. Fuck knows what Mascherano is worth if he's worth £9m.

Luis Fabiano close to signing for Man City

Surprised Sven is still going around signing players. Chairman Thaksin is returning to Thailand in May to face charges and clear his name and surely that will take the wind out of the Man City sail in terms of available funds. Can't see how Thaksin can continue with this support when his own freedom (read fortune) and that of his entire clan is at stake

I think you'll find all the buddies he governed with won the elections last month and now run the country.

According to one of thier ITK's Tiago has rejected Spurs.

Looks bound for Athletico Madrid.

???

I thought Spurs were waiting for Juve to sign Momo before signing Tiago.  Ath Madrid only wanted him on loan for the rest of the season.  We'll find out in the next couple of days.

According to one of thier ITK's Tiago has rejected Spurs.

Looks bound for Athletico Madrid.

Didn't go because Spanish hairdressers are better than English.

How would your love muffin survive over here?

Matt Sadler signs, we finally have a left-back!

Collins John + other Premiership striker both have had talks about loan deals with view to permanent, apparently. The unnamed one is a bigger name than CJ too, apparently again.

Collins John + other Premiership striker both have had talks about loan deals with view to permanent, apparently. The unnamed one is a bigger name than CJ too, apparently again.

Ameobi

Ameobi

Hope not, I'd like to think it's Jason Roberts but then I'm delusional.

i don't know if it's already been posted in here - but fulham signed leon andreasen yesterday. very good dcm who can also play dc

imo better than what we have at dcm!

and for only 2m - i'd have loved it if we'd done that deal