Newcastle 0 - 2 Manchester City - 02/01/08 - post match reaction from page 24

Dave

Relegation battle my arse.

Some of you lot should probably go and support Arsenal or something, seriously.

We're losing 2-0 at home to a side that doesn't win away.

Yes, we played very well in the first half.  But this second half as been as bad as anything else this season. 

You didn't go to Wigan then.

I don't see the defence in saying "we were worse at Wigan" - so what if we were fuckin shit at Wigan and only shite tonight. Not exactly good news is it?

Edited my post as I realised someone would think I was saying that.

We have absolutely no Plan B.

The game plan is always to go out, get stuck in and keep it tight defensively and nick a goal at some point.

Once that inevitably fails, we have no ability whatsoever to chase a game.

Even if Sam eventually gets the defense right (which I reckon he will) , can you ever see a man who looks so one-dimensional ever leading us where we want to be? No chance, IMO.

Again, with Duff and Martins (however poor his general play was) went any pace in our attack. N'Zogbia has been very quiet since being moved up.

By the way, this has to be the most bias commentary i've ever listened to.

The game plan is always to go out, get stuck in and keep it tight defensively and nick a goal at some point.

To be fair, that clearly wasn't the game plan in the opening half an hour.

I need to get more of my chest ...

Milner is a young guy with a bit of ability but for us to be relying on him game in game out is criminal too.

He just isn't the level of player that should be a mainstay in our first team! It's a joke it honestly is.

He is sooooo limited it makes me weep.

1 point from is it 12 now? That is relegation form tbh.That said, due to the abject crapness of at least 4/5 other sides in the prem we will probably be well safe from the "dreaded drop".

Something has to be sorted asap though cos weve got some bloody hard games to come and lets be honest, if it became 1 point  from 21/24 we will be bricking it..

Wouldn't be arsed if we lost to Stoke - we aint gonna win the FA Cup anyway, and the sooner that fat cunt goes, the better.

Fuck off that's the only thing to look forward to this season.

You look forward to gettin knocked out of the FA Cup, and watching a "big 4" team win it AGAIN?

What the fuck?

I cannot believe what I'm reading here. People WANT Newcastle United to lose. Fucking stunned.

Would never want us to lose but I think people are just sick of what they are seeing at the moment. Not good football and piss poor results.

I need to get more of my chest ...

Milner is a young guy with a bit of ability but for us to be relying on him game in game out is criminal too.

He just isn't the level of player that should be a mainstay in our first team! It's a joke it honestly is.

He is sooooo limited it makes me weep.

Tbf he's given Dunne, Richards and Hart a good training session tonight.

I cannot believe what I'm reading here. People WANT Newcastle United to lose. Fucking stunned.

This is the biggest sign that a manager has lost the fans so far.

Only the SJP protest, and sack the board chants to go.

I cannot believe what I'm reading here. People WANT Newcastle United to lose. f****** stunned.

This is the biggest sign that a manager has lost the fans so far.

Only the SJP protest, and sack the board chants to go.

Too cold for that tonight

I cannot believe what I'm reading here. People WANT Newcastle United to lose. f****** stunned.

Not the first time I've heard of read that.

Remember similar posts at the end of the Roeder era.