Fat Sam and his Fat Head

Greg

Won't be McLaren.  We're going to end up paying compensation through the nose for Huges or Redknapp, half the fans will grumble about it and never take to them, the other half will wear unconvincing smiles and say they need time in a manner that implies they themselves do not believe it, we'll go through a shit spell and pay them off.

Did I not just see you in Crumpy's thread saying his info about Sam "wanting out" was right?

And has the issue not been described as a "mutual agreement" so far?

Big Sam has also wished us luck and expressed his disappointment, which is extremely good-hearted of him if he's been sacked and everyone else knew before him.

Why would it all be done behind Sam's back? How would the sources find out if it didn't come directly from the top?

There is a lot of flouncing going on around here, not just by your fine self, and it's winding me up, because there are still fucking loads of unanswered questions.

This is the same SSN which is using photos of Newcastle training "TODAY" with Joey Barton, Habib Beye, James Troisi, etc. all involved. They're not infallible.

Fair post Rich.

I have deleted that thread until details are proven. :blush:

Guest RealGeordie

Mick Quinn to Skysports: ''I call it (Newcastle) the People's Republic of Newcastle and if they're not happy, they will have their say - and Mike Ashley has say amongst them, he's been listening to them. [...] ''To be fair it's been building and building. It doesn't look they'll win anything this season, or like they've moved on from last season. Looking ahead it doesn't really give you anything for the future either.''

Think he's absolutely right, to be honest...

Guest tuppence

It will not be McClaren, they aren't that stupid. If it was McClaren I would be shocked beyond words. I'm hoping against hope Mourinho is in the running. Apart from Mark Hughes and Martin O'Neill there isn't a British manager I would want in charge of NUFC, and let's face it why would Martin come here and Blackburn would fight tooth and nail to keep Hughes.

It will not be McClaren, they aren't that stupid. If it was McClaren I would be shocked beyond words. I'm hoping against hope Mourinho is in the running. Apart from Mark Hughes and Martin O'Neill there isn't a British manager I would want in charge of NUFC, and let's face it why would Martin come here and Blackburn would fight tooth and nail to keep Hughes.

Surely we are infinetely more attractive than Blackburn...... okay maybe not

Guest trotter58

I told you lot before the season even started that if Big Sam was given time he would be successfull but it wouldn't be pretty to watch! Cue loads of comments about how 'Newcastle had better players than Bolton' and how you wouldn't be adopting Allardyce's tried and tested (and tedious) 3-5-1 system. 'But Owen can't play on his own up front' you said! 'Why would the manager try to fit round pegs into square holes?!' But in Big Sam's world, Big Sam is always right. He bought genuinely good players at Bolton and then employed tactics that were completely and utterly alien to them. Now you know why no-one at Bolton was particularly sad to see Big Sam go. It's not because we were 'bitter' but because the football his teams play is boring beyong belief.

Can't face more mediocre grind for the rest of the season under any of the current British managers being touted.  Fuck it, all in. Go for Shearer, death or glory, kamakazi it, cross your fingers, close your eyes and hope that the buzz he creates amongst the mong element carries us through the start and he magically becomes the next Keegan.  And if not then at least we can all say "We told you so."

Shearer is an unknown prospect, part of me would love to see him here but another part of me wants him well away from the club at least until we've secured a bit more stability and him some managerial experience.

Can't face more mediocre grind for the rest of the season under any of the current British managers being touted.  Fuck it, all in. Go for Shearer, death or glory, kamakazi it, cross your fingers, close your eyes and hope that the buzz he creates amongst the mong element carries us through the start and he magically becomes the next Keegan.  And if not then at least we can all say "We told you so."

Aye. At least we'll have a bit of excitement around the place.

I told you lot before the season even started that if Big Sam was given time he would be successfull but it wouldn't be pretty to watch! Cue loads of comments about how 'Newcastle had better players than Bolton' and how you wouldn't be adopting Allardyce's tried and tested (and tedious) 3-5-1 system. 'But Owen can't play on his own up front' you said! 'Why would the manager try to fit round pegs into square holes?!' But in Big Sam's world, Big Sam is always right. He bought genuinely good players at Bolton and then employed tactics that were completely and utterly alien to them. Now you know why no-one at Bolton was particularly sad to see Big Sam go. It's not because we were 'bitter' but because the football his teams play is boring beyong belief.

Fucking hell, talk about crawling out from under your rock. No posts since August 10th...

For the record, Allardyce played 4-4-2 as much as he played 4-5-1, but you're right about the football being boring.

:lol:

Took you a while to lift that rock up and crawl out.

Guest sicko2ndbest

I think it is far more likely that Ashley and Mort have been seen at SJP

Allardyce summoned to SJP

Press get hold of the fact Allardyce is on his way to SJP

Reporter puts 2&2 together waiting at SJP and just asks him on a wim

Turns out to be true - SSN make it look as though they are ITK

Shearer is an unknown prospect, part of me would love to see him here but another part of me wants him well away from the club at least until we've secured a bit more stability and him some managerial experience.

I'd rather that his name just isn't mentioned anytime our manager (whoever it is) is in trouble and if he gets his chance and fucks up, that won't happen anymore.

Shearer all the way... if it has to be British that is.

Moyes stated off at Everton much the same way Sam did at Newcastle,in a word shit,,but he was given time, what makes you think he can turn it around here in a few month because that will be all he will be allowed if he has a bad start

Where were you when you were shit?

Guest tuppence

There's no person I'd rather be a success here than Big Al. Unfortunately I just can't see it though. Failure for him would be disastrous . Just not McClaren, please God.

Moyes stated off at Everton much the same way Sam did at Newcastle,in a word shit,,but he was given time, what makes you think he can turn it around here in a few month because that will be all he will be allowed if he has a bad start

Wrong.

What the fuck are you doing back here?