Jose Mourinho

Guest sicko2ndbest

So those that don't like him wouldn't want him here?

He may be an absolute arsehole or he may just be trolling everyone.

Either way you can't deny he's one of the best in the World at his job.

Carver > Mourinho

Not much of a barometer, is it?

I'd have Terry f***ing Venables here in place of the current wreck.

Curbs ?

Over Carver? Of course.

IRonically Ronnie and Mourinho are very similar in many ways...

Give over, man. :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

I love both Mourinho and Ronnie so...

With Jose, he's a guarantee of success and that will always mean he will always be one of if not the best. He has lots and lots more success to come despite all he has already achieved.

I'm not remotely angry, I just don't like him. I think he typifies better than anyone else the deterioration in the fabric of top-end English football in the past 15 years or so. All money and pragmatism. No class or passionate idealism.

Guest Howaythetoon

Chelsea have shown they can play very good football this season, but Mourinho doesn't believe in that kind of philosophy to have them playing like that full stop. In that sense, he's a bit of a fraud because with the players at his disposal, and the funds, he can have his team playing far more expansive football.

He doesn't quite trust his players enough though, no player under him would ever get total freedom to do as they like. He micro manages all his players' games from training to pre-game to during game play to the point where they are like his puppets and he is the master. In itself its a phenomenal way of management/coaching in the same way Klopp, Wenger, Guardiola et all do their stuff. He's a fucking genius and again guarantees success.

• 6 months later...