Jose Mourinho

Guest sicko2ndbest

What has changed with him, arguably his biggest strength was the relationship he was able to forge with his players. Just look at the reaction Inter players had when he left for Madrid, also his first time at Chelsea, the players would constantly be praising him, you could tell they all loved him. Very different at Madrid, and now seemingly Chelsea, even last year, yes they won the league but something seems missing from the old Jose

Not getting Stones to replace Terry played a part too imo. Everything I've read about Terry emphasises how influential he is in that club, the power he has is ridiculous - bit like Gerrard at Liverpool. He had a replacement to bring in and it never happened, he's left with a pissed-off John Terry in obvious decline.

Not getting Stones to replace Terry played a part too imo. Everything I've read about Terry emphasises how influential he is in that club, the power he has is ridiculous - bit like Gerrard at Liverpool. He had a replacement to bring in and it never happened, he's left with a pissed-off John Terry in obvious decline.

its more than that though, matic and fabregas have gone from the best midfield pairing to almost useless, hazard is hugely less effective, costa seems to have forgotten he's there to score goals in his pursuit of trying to piss off every single centre back in the league and ivanovic has forgotten how to play football. Terry needed replacing sure but its not as if Zouma or Cahill are bad defenders (also why the hell is zouma playing rb, they spent 20m or so on a left back so play him and put azpilicueta in his natural rb slot or does that just make sense).

its more than that though, matic and fabregas have gone from the best midfield pairing to almost useless, hazard is hugely less effective, costa seems to have forgotten he's there to score goals in his pursuit of trying to piss off every single centre back in the league and ivanovic has forgotten how to play football. Terry needed replacing sure but its not as if Zouma or Cahill are bad defenders (also why the hell is zouma playing rb, they spent 20m or so on a left back so play him and put azpilicueta in his natural rb slot or does that just make sense).

Absolutley, everything you say is correct but it was more to do with the fact he's lost the players and they're clearly not playing for him any more. :thup:

No one likes losing but Mourinho is the worst loser in all competitive football. An absolute child and full on knob head

I've heard loads of press conferences now when he's asked why they've been poor and he just refuses to answer it.

Guest Howaythetoon

To be fair to Mourinho, he has done so much for Chelsea, they owe him so much. It would be absurd to sack him, if he can tough this season out, he needs to a huge cull next season and start afresh. Even last season when they won it I thought they were average Champions. Costa, Matic, Hazard, Oscar, the keeper, the defence, none of them are world-class and are massively overrated in my opinion which made their achievement last season even better in terms of Mourinho working his magic. If he does go, I cannot see him managing back in this league again as the press have a it in for him now. He has lost that dressing room though, and the press and the good will of the footballing public here. He's a great manager, but a sore loser and a dick head and he needs to ditch that s***. If I were an owner he would be first on my list as he guarantees a trophy.. I'd fucking love him at NUFC like.

Guest Howaythetoon

Done so much for Chelsea? Please. He's had truckloads of great players in their prime to play with and still he manages to make them unwatchable.

He transformed them from Ranieri to Champions man, he has had a boat load of money to spend, but he has won them titles and cups. Remember Chelsea before Abramovic were basically similar to WHU, in terms of size and history.

Done so much for Chelsea? Please. He's had truckloads of great players in their prime to play with and still he manages to make them unwatchable.

He transformed them from Ranieri to Champions man, he has had a boat load of money to spend, but he has won them titles and cups. Remember Chelsea before Abramovic were basically similar to WHU, in terms of size and history.

Ranieri finished 2nd. Mourinho inherited that squad, was given £100m to improve it and finished 1st. Incredible stuff.

They came second and got to a Champions League semi final in Ranieri's last season, then Mourinho got to add Robben, Cech and Drogba to that side. Some "transformation"

Ranieri came second and bought most of the team that won the league.