Jose Mourinho

Guest sicko2ndbest

Chelsea under Ranieri were pretty good but the press grabbed the "Tinkerman" narrative and wouldn't let it go.

They got to the CL semi and really should have won the tie. Ranieri's leaving present for Mourinho was Petr Cech.

In the same year we lost in the UEFA Cup semi to Marseilles, led by Chelsea-bound Didier Drogba.

How far we have fallen.

I have always been a big fan of the guy even though he's overdone his whole "I don't give a fuck" image lately.  But yeah, it really looks like he is losing his mind. Too bad because at a point it was just amusing, now it is all mental instability.

It does look like his attempt to create a siege mentality within the club is backfiring, and he's only isolating himself.

Apart from Caneiro, I think he has a major problem with John Terry. He's not the player he was, and you wonder now just how much, over the years, they relied on his ability and leadership at the back. Mourinho humiliated him by taking him off at half-time against Man City, but the reality is that he can't do without him, at least for the time being.

Didn't know he signed a 4 year £8.5m contract extension in the summer [emoji38]

He'll walk away with about 30m if they sack him now, incredible stuff.

Wonder if they could use the Caneiro stuff as breach of contract and bin him for nothing.

think it was the guardian the other day said he has a 1 year pay off if sacked.

Wonder if they could use the Caneiro stuff as breach of contract and bin him for nothing.

ah well, it'll just be the ~12m or so for jose this year if he gets binned then :lol:

ah well, it'll just be the ~12m or so for jose this year if he gets binned then :lol:

not sure how they cope.

ah well, it'll just be the ~12m or so for jose this year if he gets binned then [emoji38]

not sure how they cope.

Wound me up the other day I saw a headline saying he'd already tapped up Inter and someone else in case he gets the bullet. Must be right on the bones of his arse.

• 2 months later...