The Magedia Thread - Sunderland suck trollolololol

Rocker

We only warranted two sentences in the Metro match report, one about Oba's goal and the other at the end of the article quoting Keegan saying we deserved a point.  Rest was just about poor Man U and their injuries, how they had a poor first few games last season and still won the title etc.

Did anyone else hear Andy Gray groan whenever Man United missed a chance? Tosser.

He's a total arsehole. After Martins scored there was total silence. Martin Tyler kept saying "This wasn't in the script". Well fuck you and your script. I didn't realise we were supposed to just lie down and lose. I wish the option to listen to the match without having to hear the commentators was still available.

What's so annoying about all this newspaper shite is that all the moron pundits on BBC, SKY, Setanta, etc will talk about it like it is 100% fact when they mention Newcastle

Wonderfully demonstrated by that dick end Martin Tyler. Apparently Keegan only finds out about which players he's getting when Dennis Wise delivers them. Fuck off Tyler. All their 'facts' are taken from the Daily Shite. How thick are they that they assumed the Kevin Keegan Newcastle United would be just as shit as the Sam Allardyce Newcastle United?

I used to think Andy Gray was alright but I am now firmly in the camp of 'he's a t*sser'.

Continually called Man U by "United", kept bleating on about how depleted they were and what a thin bench they had - erm, Andy, look at ours you f*cking pr*ck.

When they scored - went on about typical Newcastle not able to batten down the hatches - erm Andy, we were down to 10 men - which he said didn't really matter.

Kept havering about the old Newcastle, poor defending la la la, on and on.

I swear I have never got so riled about a commentator in my life.

As we might have guessed......Louise Taylor's piece in todays Guardian

Opening day of the season saw an unlucky Manchester United facing a tough draw with the visit of the top-10 challenging Newcastle for their opening fixture, while the Toon Army had a wonderful chance to play Manchester United before they had a chance to get into their mid-season form.

When the two teams posted their lineups, it was clear that there was a huge chasm in the wealth of talent available. Sir Alex Ferguson was able to use his academy to fill his substitute’s bench and bring along the development of the talented Red Devil youngsters, while a glance across the technical area showed the thinness of the Toon squad as Keegan was forced, in desperation, to use Academy players just to be able field a team.

Looking at the starting line ups, it was clear that Manchester United were really up against it, missing their top strike pair of Cristiano Ronaldo and Carlos Tevez. At first glance, it might seem that Newcastle were equally impacted missing Michael Owen and Mark Viduka, but as all football fans know, it was for more devastating for Manchester United because Owen and Viduka are always missing for Newcastle and they are used to playing without them. But Manchester United couldn’t possibly be expected to perform without their talismanic duo, while Newcastle were luckily able to play their regular formation with Owen and Viduka watching from the treatment table.

The game when played, was equally lop-sided.  Newcastle’s defense was clearly in disarrays for much of the game, forcing their new attacking midfielder Jonas Guttierez to spent much of his time desperately helping out the defense with much needed defending. Whereas, Manchester United were so comfortable in defense that even Wayne Rooney was routinely coming back diligently to help out. 

As the game progressed, the Manchester United players were truly “United” as Rio Ferdinand and Ryan Giggs were both seen, encouraging each other with friendly F-Bombs, pointed fingers and supporting scowls. The two Captains of United turned into on-the-field-coaches, as they both passed on instructions to the other about who should have the ball and how they should deal with it.  Meanwhile, the turmoil at the Toon continued with the Steven Taylor giving his keeper a hard stare for saving the ball with his head instead of making a proper save. How will Newcastle ever start to improve their teamwork with this level of mistrust in their teammates?

The rest of the game showed the difference between the form of Newcastle and Manchester United.  Niggling injuries throughout the game to Giggs and some late second half leg cramps for Frazier meant that Manchester United were, in effect, almost playing with only ten and a half men, and aside from the early goal by Martins, Newcastle were unable to score against the disadvantaged Red Devils.  Contrast this, with the efficiency that Manchester United showed as they took advantage of the absence of Toon defender Taylor, who was on the sideline getting treatment, and used their 2 minutes of numerical superiority to score their only goal of the game.

Discipline will be a key focus for both managers. Ferguson will be delighted at the passion and determination show by Campbell and Brown even though they were unlucky to get booked, while Keegan will need to raise the desire of those wearing the Black and White as not one player cared enough to risk a tackle that could have been a booking.  And Keegan will also need to have words with his new signing Jonas, who was constantly talking to referee Mike Riley, once in the first half and once again in the second. Whereas, Wayne Rooney was so unlucky to be the victim of the FA’s new Respect the Ref campaign which saw Riley reluctantly produce Yellow even though the scowling Rooney had only questioned his decisions eleven times. Hardly dissent, when compared to the smiles and intimidating handshakes from Jonas.  A lot of work ahead of him for Keegan to get rid of these distasteful La Liga shenanigans.

Overall, Manchester United battled hard to force a draw in a tricky first game against last season’s surprising 11th placed Magpies, while the Toon again disappoint as they show how far they have fallen from their famous 5-0 win of a few years ago, with a poor 1-1 draw against the Champions of Europe and the Premier League.

:lol:

I don't know what's funnier.  The write up, or people taking 4 paragraphs to cotton on.

That was the most stupidest thing I ever read in my entire life! How is he able to public this? This is not an objective article. This is just crap. Can´t even fined word to explain how crap this is. It has clearly gone to far now.

That was the most stupidest thing I ever read in my entire life! How is she able to public this? This is not an objective article. This is just crap. Can´t even fined word to explain how crap this is. It has clearly gone to far now.

You're not being serious are you?

That was the most stupidest thing I ever read in my entire life! How is she able to public this? This is not an objective article. This is just crap. Can´t even fined word to explain how crap this is. It has clearly gone to far now.

You're not being serious are you?

He's deadly serious, didn't you hear him? ITS CLEARLY GONE TOO FAR NOW!

Did anyone else hear Andy Gray groan whenever Man United missed a chance? Tosser.

He's a total arsehole. After Martins scored there was total silence. Martin Tyler kept saying "This wasn't in the script". Well f*** you and your script. I didn't realise we were supposed to just lie down and lose. I wish the option to listen to the match without having to hear the commentators was still available.

What's so annoying about all this newspaper s**** is that all the moron pundits on BBC, SKY, Setanta, etc will talk about it like it is 100% fact when they mention Newcastle

Wonderfully demonstrated by that dick end Martin Tyler. Apparently Keegan only finds out about which players he's getting when Dennis Wise delivers them. f*** off Tyler. All their 'facts' are taken from the Daily s****. How thick are they that they assumed the Kevin Keegan Newcastle United would be just as s*** as the Sam Allardyce Newcastle United?

I may be wrong, but I seem to recall that it was Gray who initially said that, then about 15 mins later Tyler brought it up again saying "I'm sure that Keegan has the final say", or words to that effect.

Was wondering at the time whether someone from the club had complained about it during the broadcast and that was some sort of retraction.

:colo:

How the fuck can someone on here write that kind of reable text :yikes: you got me, that's for sure :iamatwat:

though. it would´t surprise me if they would public that kind of text...

He's a total arsehole. After Martins scored there was total silence. Martin Tyler kept saying "This wasn't in the script". Well f*** you and your script. I didn't realise we were supposed to just lie down and lose. I wish the option to listen to the match without having to hear the commentators was still available.

What's so annoying about all this newspaper s**** is that all the moron pundits on BBC, SKY, Setanta, etc will talk about it like it is 100% fact when they mention Newcastle

Wonderfully demonstrated by that dick end Martin Tyler. Apparently Keegan only finds out about which players he's getting when Dennis Wise delivers them. f*** off Tyler. All their 'facts' are taken from the Daily s****. How thick are they that they assumed the Kevin Keegan Newcastle United would be just as s*** as the Sam Allardyce Newcastle United?

I may be wrong, but I seem to recall that it was Gray who initially said that, then about 15 mins later Tyler brought it up again saying "I'm sure that Keegan has the final say", or words to that effect.

Was wondering at the time whether someone from the club had complained about it during the broadcast and that was some sort of retraction.

It was exactly that, and I thought the same thing - looked like they had had a stack of complaints from fans or someone from the club mentioned that they were spouting a load of regurgitated shite from an excuse for a newspaper.

He's a total arsehole. After Martins scored there was total silence. Martin Tyler kept saying "This wasn't in the script". Well fuck you and your script. I didn't realise we were supposed to just lie down and lose. I wish the option to listen to the match without having to hear the commentators was still available.

yeah, as i said in the match thread, it took me a sec to realise we'd scored as there was no reaction from the commentators, the least they could do would be a 'sensational, newcastle take the lead at old trafford, and you'd have to say it's a deserved one'.

yeah, as i said in the match thread, it took me a sec to realise we'd scored as there was no reaction from the commentators, the least they could do would be a 'sensational, newcastle take the lead at old trafford, and you'd have to say it's a deserved one'.

haha, i noticed that even more on the replay, andy gray says nothing, and martin tyler says 'oh, its in' in one of the most gutted voices i've ever heard a commentator use