The Magedia Thread - Sunderland suck trollolololol

Rocker

Got a link to that btw?

Nope. It was on a special glossy pull-out fixture list poster they had inside today's issue. Said poster would have probably taken pride of place on my barren bedroom wall but I'm not so sure now with such an unsightly blemish on it...

The Independent predict we'll finish 14th next season. Behind the likes of Boro, Sunderland and Wigan.

Clueless.

I never understand them thick southern bastards.  Boro have signed 2 players and sold Young, on of their best and it looks like thats about it for them.  We are on the verge of signing an Argentine international CB along with a couple of other players probably and have already signed 1 argentine international and another tidy player in Guthrie and someone probably on a par in terms of abililty and development as Digard in Bassong.

The Independent predict we'll finish 14th next season. Behind the likes of Boro, Sunderland and Wigan.

Clueless.

I reckon Wigan will do OK, Boro will struggle but survive, we'll improve on last year and Sunderland will fight a relegation battle with the outcome dependant on whether any of the promoted 3 finish above them.

Keane has bought badly, much like last season but no one in the press seems to mention it. Yet.

Clueless.

I reckon Wigan will do OK, Boro will struggle but survive, we'll improve on last year and Sunderland will fight a relegation battle with the outcome dependant on whether any of the promoted 3 finish above them.

Keane has bought badly, much like last season but no one in the press seems to mention it. Yet.

He's bought ok but he has failed to address the loss of their two most important players for most of last season (Evans & Jones) and if they don't they're going to be in the shit.

Wigan will do well this season, finished well last season and now have a better squad and will be better organised even more now Bruce has had a full pre-season with the squad.

Hard to say how Boro will do although I'm amazed they haven't bought a keeper and Hoyte is gash if they're buying him. Probably be similar if not slightly worse than last time out.

The Daily Mail really fucking hate us now we're blanking out the media more :lol:

Kevin Keegan is facing a fresh battle with the Newcastle board to hang on to James Milner after Aston Villa made a £9million offer for the England Under-21 winger.

Keegan

'I've got to sell who? Keegan's problems are mounting up'

It comes after Villa boss Martin O’Neill also made an enquiry about former England forward Alan Smith, who had seemed destined for Everton.

Newcastle manager Keegan is still desperate to add to his squad before the season kicks off at champions Manchester United on Sunday, but he has been warned by owner Mike Ashley that he must sell before he can bring in any more new faces.

Last week Keegan fought to keep Smith at the club after Ashley accepted a £3m bid for the ex-Manchester United and Leeds striker from Everton manager David Moyes.

Newcastle’s resolve will be further tested by Villa’s interest in the player.

Milner, however, who has been on O'Neill's shopping list for two years, could now be sacrificed to fund future deals at St James’ Park and the £9m offer placed on the table  will be very tempting for Ashley, who has not hidden his frustration at the perilous state of Newcastle's finances, admitting this week he still has to fund £27m towards past transfer deals.

On the few occasions he has spoken this summer, Keegan has insisted that former Leeds junior Milner, who spent a season on loan at Villa Park, is an important member of his small squad, which has been only partially strengthened this season.

Those words could now be irrelevant if Ashley wins the latest boardroom battle with his manager.

Even the new signings Newcastle have concluded have not run smoothly. Keegan has brought in Argentina midfielder Jonas Gutierrez, who plays in Milner's preferred position on the right, but he is unlikely to feature  at Old Trafford because of complications surrounding his move from Real Mallorca, which centre around ownership of the player.

The FA have called on FIFA to resolve the dispute because the Spanish FA are refusing to release his international registration.

Newcastle have also been closing in on Gutierrez’s international team-mate Fabricio Coloccini but a proposed £10m move for the centre-back from Deportivo La Coruna has so far failed to materialise.

Milner

Coloccini was in the crowd at St James’ Park for last  Saturday's clash with Valencia,

where Ashley wore a shirt with the player’s name on the back, but he was not at an open training session at the ground yesterday, which was attended by around 12,000 supporters - most of whom booed Smith.

Captain Michael Owen managed a run-out at the open day, which was closed to the media bar a brief ten-minute segment for cameramen.

The England striker could be fit to face United on Sunday after missing most of pre-season, bringing some relief to Keegan and Newcastle supporters.

http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/sport/football/article-1044640/Keegan-set-battle-Milner-told-sell-raise-cash-new-players.html?ITO=1490

Bitter fucking wankers.

There's no way on earth Keegan would still be here if all they say was going on. They don't see the irony in that fact either, considering how they love to mention he's a 'serial bottler'.

I hate it when they refer to Manure as just United, I just fucking hate it. We were a United long before them and our name has an actual meaning behind, not because it sounded cool.

"Owen will be fit to play against United" fuck off, he's not facing his own team !!

I hate it when they refer to Manure as just United, I just f***ing hate it. We were a United long before them and our name has an actual meaning behind, not because it sounded cool.

"Owen will be fit to play against United" f*** off, he's not facing his own team !!

Sorry but I just fucking hate it !

Oh and is it true that all the crowd did was boo Smith ?

I hate it when they refer to Manure as just United, I just fucking hate it. We were a United long before them and our name has an actual meaning behind, not because it sounded cool.

"Owen will be fit to play against United" fuck off, he's not facing his own team !!

The fact there's Manchester City and the semi-pro splinter team kind of contradicts their 'United' credentials.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/newcastle/article4526320.ece

Newcastle hit by Jonas Gutierrez row

Mallorca are disputing the Argentina winger's ownership and Kevin Keegan is unsure whether he can play in opening match

George Caulkin

With Jonás Gutiérrez yet to receive international clearance, Aston Villa renewing their interest in James Milner, both Michael Owen and Obafemi Martins groping for fitness and other players injured or out of form, Newcastle United are facing an arduous visit to Old Trafford on Sunday.

Having signed Gutiérrez from Mallorca last month - the Argentina winger bought himself out of his contract - Kevin Keegan is uncertain whether he will be able to field Gutiérrez in his team's first match of the Barclays Premier League season against Manchester United. With Newcastle and Mallorca disputing the player's ownership, the Spanish football authorities have declined to release the 25-year-old's paperwork and the FA has asked Fifa, world football's governing body, to resolve the matter.

That situation would be more palatable if Keegan's other resources were not stretched. A £10million deal to sign Fabricio Coloccini is yet to be confirmed and with rumours abounding that the manager must sell before he adds to his squad, Villa are understood to have submitted a £9million offer for Milner.

Sunderland also face a striker shortage, with Michael Chopra suspended for three matches after being sent off in a pre-season friendly against Sporting Lisbon.

Makes me wonder if Mr Ashley has hit a very big nerve with the media.

Personally, I'm glad I have the brains to see through it.  Unfortunately, many of our fans do not.

I also wonder if any of the media have actually read the Mike Ashley interview.  Judging by some of the 'speculation' in the papers, they have either:

A. Read it, tried to turn it around and made up some absolute garbage.

B. Read it and chose to ignore all of it.

C. Not even spent any time researching anything and churned out the usual piffle.  And yes, I just used the word piffle.

Fuck them all. 

Jose Mourinho - "I cannot really say who the surprise team will be but, year after year, we always wait for a better Newcastle. They are a top club, they have a huge support and they have good players, so we wait for more from them."

Jose Mourinho - "I cannot really say who the surprise team will be but, year after year, we always wait for a better Newcastle. They are a top club, they have a huge support and they have good players, so we wait for more from them."

Come and manage us then, you cunt.

Kind words. :)

Where's he said that?