The Magedia Thread - Sunderland suck trollolololol

Rocker

Hi Karl,

Thanks for your email. No, I haven't got an agenda and I don't believe my

journalism is shoddy. I also have it on good authority that Arthur Cox was

disillusioned and Dennis Wise/Tony Jiminez did not want him around. If

you'd been in Kevin Keegan's press conference post Valencia and seen his

responses to Cox questions you wouldn't have sent this email.

Best

Louise

Hi Karl,

Best

Louise

I would reply with True Faiths latest article link.

What an utter cow though, she still does not explain herself and the reason for her actions.

Typical "chip on shoulder" makem response.

Slag.

She's been busy this afternoon it seems.

Hi Howard,

Thanks for your email, you clearly didn't read my piece as it mentioned

Coloccini pretty high up and even contained a picture of him in full on

Brian Kilcline look a like mode.......

I'm a bit fed up of all this Roy Keane loving /Newcastle hating myth about

me, it's all absolute nonsense.....I'd love to see Newcastle doing well but

can't just airbrush clear problems away......

Best

Louise

Hi Karl,

Best

Louise

She has it on good authority that he was not wanted by Wise/Jimenez yet in the article on Keegan she quotes him as saying nothing discussed between them behind closed doors is discussed elsewhere? 

If she thinks she has not got an agenda, ask her to agree on the definition of bias. If the full facts are not known (like when she is reading body language in post-match press conferences), then always putting a negative spin on those 'questions' is bias. If you look through all her conjecture this summer and can find examples of positive and negative interpretations of the events, then she is not biased.

Unfortunately for her, in each article she writes she insists on the negative interpretation of events, without the quotes or facts to back this up. Therefore, there is a negative bias (or agenda) in each of her articles. It would be easily proved by just picking out a few of her articles as examples. The nonsense she spouted today was summed up in the line "talk of KK's supposed disillusion has increased with every collapsed transfer deal'. The key words are 'talk' (who by? the media), 'supposed' (ie unproved) and 'collapsed' (according to which quotes?).

As Peter O'Toole would have said, kick her in the fucking cunt.

Hi Karl,

Best

Louise

She has it on good authority that he was not wanted by Wise/Jimenez yet in the article on Keegan she quotes him as saying nothing discussed between them behind closed doors is discussed elsewhere? 

If she thinks she has not got an agenda, ask her to agree on the definition of bias. If the full facts are not known (like when she is reading body language in post-match press conferences), then always putting a negative spin on those 'questions' is bias. If you look through all her conjecture this summer and can find examples of positive and negative interpretations of the events, then she is not biased.

Unfortunately for her, in each article she writes she insists on the negative interpretation of events, without the quotes or facts to back this up. Therefore, there is a negative bias (or agenda) in each of her articles. It would be easily proved by just picking out a few of her articles as examples. The nonsense she spouted today was summed up in the line "talk of KK's supposed disillusion has increased with every collapsed transfer deal'. The key words are 'talk' (who by? the media), 'supposed' (ie unproved) and 'collapsed' (according to which quotes?).

As Peter O'Toole would have said, kick her in the fucking cunt.

:clap:

Hi Karl,

Best

Louise

As Peter O'Toole would have said, kick her in the f***ing c***.

This.

I believe you should write exactly that, but to the ombudsman of the Guardian and with links to her actual articles as mentioned.  Oh and minus the kick her in the cunt bit...although highly amusing.

Make sure you CC her in too. :)

:lol: All very true. 

Hi Karl,

Best

Louise

This.

I believe you should write exactly that, but to the ombudsman of the Guardian and with links to her actual articles as mentioned.  Oh and minus the kick her in the cunt bit...although highly amusing.

I might compile a dossier  :shifty:

i'm sure someone on here had a list of things she'd written about roy keane, read like a cross between a nomination for the nobel peace prize and a woman in heat narrating a mills and boon novel.

about the body language of keegan at a press conference, that can be read any way you want. more than likely he was a bit agitated knowing the press would make a big deal over Cox's departure, rather than neccessarily being upset about the departure itself.

i'm sure someone on here had a list of things she'd written about roy keane, read like a cross between a nomination for the nobel peace prize and a woman in heat narrating a mills and boon novel.

about the body language of keegan at a press conference, that can be read any way you want. more than likely he was a bit agitated knowing the press would make a big deal over Cox's departure, rather than neccessarily being upset about the departure itself.

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=52594.msg1316219#msg1316219

Guest Geordiesned
2 The Owner: Back in January Keegan claimed that Ashley was probably "the best owner" in the Premier League but come the end of the season he was complaining they "never spoke" and breaking into the top four would be an impossibility. Cue a summons to London for a ticking off by the billionaire owner of Sports Direct.

Blatant lies! Stupid fucking bint. I bet she's a shit shag too.

Not sure if this has been mentioned but in regards to Cox, he was never going to be sticking around very long anyway was he?

oh nd som1 shold ask if she has got ne pics lol

I'm sure when he came in it was a temporary thing.

It's just like when Mort 'QUIT! OMG!'. No, he was always likely to go, and said so beforehand.

Guest Geordiesned

Hi Karl,

Best

Louise

So you're just fucking stupid then? Get back in the kitchen and leave the football to the men folk love.

Sorry Cath.  :crazy2:

Hi Karl,

Best

Louise

This.

I might compile a dossier  :shifty:

Worth doing for someone who's got the time. There's no doubt that Guardian stories these days always emphasise the most negative possible construction of events at Newcastle, though this is as much the responsibility of whoever is writing the headlines and intro copy (probably Barry Glendinning) as it is of the undoubtedly biased Lousie Taylor. Given enough evidence, the Guardian Readers' Editor might well investigate, causing the pair of them much more trouble than emails from us lot directly is ever going to give them.

She's been busy this afternoon it seems.

Hi Howard,

Thanks for your email, you clearly didn't read my piece as it mentioned

Coloccini pretty high up and even contained a picture of him in full on

Brian Kilcline look a like mode.......

I'm a bit fed up of all this Roy Keane loving /Newcastle hating myth about

me, it's all absolute nonsense.....I'd love to see Newcastle doing well but

can't just airbrush clear problems away......

Best

Louise

It would seem that when the boot is on the other foot she doesn't like it. Good! Now she knows how we feel with all the shite she writes. It's great to see the shit stirring press get some of their own medicine. Someone should definitely email her these: -

http://ourmaninnewcastle.com/louise-loves-roy/

http://ourmaninnewcastle.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/louisemf2.jpg

Louise Taylor is scum of the highest order. Fucking waste of oxygen man.

The likes of Phil Thompson aren't far behind.

Yup.

And Phil Thompson wastes more oxygen than most as well due to the size of his snout.

Boring. No mention of the likes of Man City and Everton on this site.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/keegan-cannot-hide-in-numbers-game-899681.html

Keegan cannot hide in numbers game

A small and expensive squad is now being reinforced but Ashley's backers are already thinking of deserting him. By Michael Walker

It is a five-hour round trip on a Sunday afternoon for a game live on television at a venue where New-castle United have not won for 36 years, where they were beaten 6-0 in January, and where the cheapest ticket for a visiting adult is £41. But come four o'clock today there will be 2,520 Geordies in their sold-out section at Old Trafford in yet another display of Tyneside fanaticism. They may evenhave Newcastle's owner, Mike Ashley, among them.

If so, Ashley will know he is taking a risk. It is easy to view supporter attendance as a declaration of seasonal belief in Newcastle, but the truth is a little more complex.

Ashley may not have understood this when he bought the club in a rush a year ago, but a private meeting in the Magpie Room at St James' Park last Sunday demonstrated that Ashley is aware of the push-and-pull unease which fans are feeling. He is also aware of the subsequent economic knock-on.

In the Magpie Room with Ashley were 35 people described within football as "corporates". These are the local businessmen who invest around £40,000 a year in some cases to sit in St James' best seats or in the executive boxes. Ashley had called them together because, as of last Sunday, none of the 35 had renewed their season tickets. The reason is scepticism, not hardship. These people do not know who Ashley is, where he is taking the club, or why.

They are also unnerved by the presence of Dennis Wise at their club and the assumed threat he poses to manager-legend Kevin Keegan. Last Sunday the 35 were given answers, and 17 of them liked what they heard: Ashley's vision. They signed up again. According to someone who was there, Ashley's flourish – thought to be unscripted – was along the lines of: "If we're not top seven I'll rip up your contracts."

A glimpse of Ashley's rationale for that placing – Newcastle came 12th last season – came in the launch edition of a new club magazine. Ashley, speaking in depth about Newcastle for the first time, referred to the fifth-highest wage bill in England and said: "I'd like to see our position in the table reflect that fact more closely." He also mentioned £27 million outstanding on players bought by the previous regime.

Yet top seven, given Newcastle's squad, is imaginative, which is why presumably the other 18 are pondering. "Corporates" may not be regarded as representative of average fans, but in this case their hesitation is. Season-ticket sales are said to be down across the stadium.

Two days later, in a library in Washington on the outskirts of Sunderland, Newcastle's most senior player, Shay Given, was helping to launch the Premier League's Get On agenda.

Afterwards, Given addressed his 12th Newcastle season under his seventh different manager. "You've spent many years apologising for previous seasons, Shay. What does this one hold?" he was asked

Given is smart and sharp outside the box too. His smiling reply was: "What's the next question?" But he carried on. "The gaffer has been quoted as saying he wants a couple more players in. If we can do that, get the squad a bit stronger... because I do feel it is a little bit thin on the ground.

"Hopefully this new centre-half, the Argentinian guy [Fabricio Coloccini], will be signed soon. I think we need a couple more before the end of the month. Maybe I might be able to tell you a bit better then. Our problem is we won't have the biggest squad in the Premier League. Injuries and suspensions could hit us a lot harder than Man United, for example.

"We don't have enough quality in depth. If we do get that,if we field our strongest team, then we'll give any team a good game. To sit here and say we are going to end up here, end up there, is very difficult at the present minute."

Asked to survey his time at the club, Given's first two words were: "Well, disappointment." The following morning, in teeming rain, the Irishman was training at St James' in front of 12,000 fans at an open day. In March 2003, Newcastle were playing here in the second group stage of the Champions' League against Barcelona. It is not that long ago.

Wednesday's was some crowd yet Given's colleagues were, as he said, thin on the ground. Keegan's two summer signings, Jonas Gutierrez and Danny Guthrie, were present, but Coloccini was not – his signing was not official until Friday morning. Nor was Obafemi Martins, Mark Viduka or Habib Beye. Michael Owen jogged around the pitch with Abdoulaye Faye, but on Thursday Keegan admitted Owen will not feature today. Owen, Keegan suggested, might not make next Saturday at home to Boltoneither. By Thursday, even those who had signed up to Ashley must have been experiencing doubt. At that stage, Alan Smith looked like a lone striker today.

But then Martins returned from Nigeria declaring his willingness to play, Coloccini's deal was at last completed, and on Friday night his clearance came through. Keegan's tone, which had been muted, changed. He, Ashley and Wise, Keegan said, are in harmony. The signing of Coloccini, at £9.1m a record for a Newcastle defender, "sends out a message". As he said that, though, Newcastle were selling Faye to Stoke and Shola Ameobiwas in talks with Ipswich. Two more out to add to Emre, Carr, Rozehnal and Ramage.

"I do still need three or four," Keegan said. "I think we will get at least two more and by the end of the deadline we'll have two more fit. By then that squad will be strong enough and good enough for me and, hopefully, for Newcastle. I've had 100 per cent backing in the market. We're still a small squad but we're doing something now. There's no shortage of endeavour."

Or support. But another drubbing today will erode goodwill. Somehow portrayed as impatient despite no League title since 1927, Newcastle fans are watching and waiting. They are on the cusp.

2 The Owner: Back in January Keegan claimed that Ashley was probably "the best owner" in the Premier League but come the end of the season he was complaining they "never spoke" and breaking into the top four would be an impossibility. Cue a summons to London for a ticking off by the billionaire owner of Sports Direct.

Blatant lies! Stupid fucking bint. I bet she's a shit shag too.

No.Her father says not.