The Magedia Thread - Sunderland suck trollolololol

Rocker

Plenty of lovely positive articles about Man Utd and Spurs though. To be expected.

I see their top stories on the main page concern Peaches getting "hitched" and something about fake tits and tans. Really important stuff this. Who the fudge is Peaches anyway?

I normally dont give 2 shits about the media but I'm starting to get really fucking annoyed with all the negative shit that comes out every single day. Wouldnt be bad if it was one persons own view every now and then but it seems to be every day at the moment.

I may be reading that 27m debt article wrong but doesnt that imply that there was 27m worth of debt on transfers when he arrived, not now?

I notice the papers are only just starting to pick up the quotes from the official magazine - purely because the Chronicle printed them. The article in the Times today even says that Ashley 'admitted yesterday' the bit about wanting to join in with the fans chanting.

Do keep up boys.

Broke Kev faces hard slog ahead

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article1550115.ece

Keegan is free to defy £27m debt

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article1549904.ece

Both released by the Sun at the same time. :lol:

this is exactly why i boycotted The Sun. Havent bought it for two weeks. I feel so clean.

Do you not miss the glorious filth on pg3 tho? :)

Is the Daily Mail Editor a Mackem?

HATCHET MAN: Clueless Ashley reaches new levels of inanity; Chelsea confirm Grant is alive and well; Argentina's Puppies are anything but cuddly; and why Arsenal are the wallies of the Premier League

By Hatchet Man

Last updated at 12:20 PM on 13th August 2008

Mike Ashley didn't need to provide any more proof that he is clueless in his running of Newcastle, but the owner has done it anyway.

Mike Ashley

Deluded: Newcastle chairman Mike Ashley.

In a long-awaited interview in a new club magazine, he insists that the relationship between Kevin Keegan and Dennis Wise must work because there is so much to do at the club.

Wise, apparently looks after the academy while Keegan is most at home on the training ground. In Ashley's deluded mind it seems there is no hint of a power conflict.

Yet the former Millwall manager is scouting for first-team players and involved in recruitment. He is also seen as Keegan's successor. Maybe Ashley doesn't know any of that.

After all, he bought Newcastle without knowing about the £27 million net debt owed on player trading carried out before he arrived.

He also says he shows off the impressive girth of his midriff in tight-fitting club shirts and sits with the fans because he feels like they do.

Of course, what retail billionaire from Buckinghamshire couldn't relate to those long-established regulars in the Gallowgate End.

Guest neesy111

HATCHET MAN: Clueless Ashley reaches new levels of inanity; Chelsea confirm Grant is alive and well; Argentina's Puppies are anything but cuddly; and why Arsenal are the wallies of the Premier League

By Hatchet Man

Mike Ashley didn't need to provide any more proof that he is clueless in his running of Newcastle, but the owner has done it anyway.

Mike Ashley

In a long-awaited interview in a new club magazine, he insists that the relationship between Kevin Keegan and Dennis Wise must work because there is so much to do at the club.

Wise, apparently looks after the academy while Keegan is most at home on the training ground. In Ashley's deluded mind it seems there is no hint of a power conflict.

Yet the former Millwall manager is scouting for first-team players and involved in recruitment. He is also seen as Keegan's successor. Maybe Ashley doesn't know any of that.

After all, he bought Newcastle without knowing about the £27 million net debt owed on player trading carried out before he arrived.

He also says he shows off the impressive girth of his midriff in tight-fitting club shirts and sits with the fans because he feels like they do.

Of course, what retail billionaire from Buckinghamshire couldn't relate to those long-established regulars in the Gallowgate End.

time to get a campaign sorted to send e-mail bombs to these editor's then?

By Hatchet Man

Mike Ashley

That actually reads quite slanderously, I think the Daily Mail may be receiving a call from Ashley's lawyers...

Christ, that sounds like something somebody on a Mackems forum would post.

Hope Ashley takes him to court. Quite ridiculous that you're allowed to write completely unsubstantiated shit like that about someone.

By Hatchet Man

Mike Ashley

So are they saying everyone in the Gallowgate is a penniless chav. Or are they forgetting that Ashley is a self made billionaire, starting as a market trader with no silver spoon?

To be fair to that article, all his articles are like that about all clubs.  I don't think its meant to be read as serious.  Hence his name Hatchet man!

Brilliant, i could do that, would i get away with it if i called myself "Mr Cunt"?

Don't get upset by anything printed in the Daily 'hate' Mail and The Sun, they have a long tradition of bullshit and untruths, not just about football either.

True, the only upsetting thing is the number of people who buy, read and believe the thing.

To be fair to that article, all his articles are like that about all clubs.  I don't think its meant to be read as serious.  Hence his name Hatchet man!

Brilliant, i could do that, would i get away with it if i called myself "Mr c***"?

But surely you see the difference between an article written by THE HATCHETT MAN and one written by Louise Talyor, one taking the mickey and the other trying to be a serious reporter?

Big Whoosh to all of you from THE HATCH MAN!