Keegan wants three players in the window, ready made prem stars

Guest Toon83

Guest johnson293

Apparently his wage demands were too much for Spurs' strict wage-cap.

Which kinda makes you wonder what they'll ofer Woodgate.

He must have been on Mega wages at Real Madrid, and took a cut to Join Boro - but surely his Boro wages must still be pretty hefty.

now saying spuds have upped their offer

woodgate and tiago and hutton in by Sunday

23 million

To Tottenham or to Newcastle?

Wouldn't mind those three to be honest.

The added bonus of pissing off Spurs fans too.

We've been linked with Onuoha in the Times today.

Sweeeeeeeeeeeet!!!  :celb:

Very promising no nonsense defender-he'd be a great acquisition.Knows his limitations and to me thats a huge quality for any footballer,especially a defender to have.

Why do we only get linked with defensive players?

Sigh.

I think Keegan quite likes the attacking players we currently have. I imagine it is also much harder to get quality attacking players in.

Why do we only get linked with defensive players?

Sigh.

I think Keegan quite likes the attacking players we currently have. I imagine it is also much harder to get quality attacking players in.

The latter is what I've been going with, and as he said in the World interview he is trying to make it so we only hear of players joining the club when they actually sign the contract, not speculation in the papers.

The latter is what I've been going with, and as he said in the World interview he is trying to make it so we only hear of players joining the club when they actually sign the contract, not speculation in the papers.

That approach seems to run right through the club these days, long may it continue.

That approach seems to run right through the club these days, long may it continue.

Yep. I think it'd be fair to suggest that the majority, on here at least, were pretty surprised when Keegan was actually appointed. There was no real inkling; we were all thinking it was Deschamps at that point! :D

It's how it should be done. :thup: 

It's the long wait before hand that gets to me...

That's better than the disappointment of being told we've missed out on players after having our hopes built up.

Aye, but that rarely happens, we all have pessimistic hopes of who we will actaully sign ;)