Keegan wants three players in the window, ready made prem stars

Guest Toon83

So Micah Richards rejected city's contract offer. Anybody heard anything else??

See Rooney, Wayne.

We won't be signing Richards in my opinion either, but really who in the "BIG 4~!" is likely to go for Richards? Can't see either Man U or Liverpool going for him, Chelsea maybe but I doubt it as well.

Only really Arsenal as far as I can see.

So Micah Richards rejected city's contract offer. Anybody heard anything else??

See Rooney, Wayne.

We won't be signing Richards in my opinion either, but really who in the "BIG 4~!" is likely to go for Richards? Can't see either Man U or Liverpool going for him, Chelsea maybe but I doubt it as well.

Only really Arsenal as far as I can see.

Not really sure want = need in the case of these players tbh. In any case, Man Utd could sign him to play at right-back.

I dont think we will get anyone and tbh i aint all that bothered either, Jan is a terrible time for transfers because top player rarely move clubs and clubs do not want to sell 1st team players half way through the season. Even if we got a few players in i very much doubt they would make a huge impact.

KK has till the end of the season to assess the current players and then decide what we need. IMO its probably better to wait till the summer where we have a better chance of getting the likes of Bently. 

Guest Brendan_Rice

I dont think we will get anyone and tbh i aint all that bothered either, Jan is a terrible time for transfers because top player rarely move clubs and clubs do not want to sell 1st team players half way through the season. Even if we got a few players in i very much doubt they would make a huge impact.

KK has till the end of the season to assess the current players and then decide what we need. IMO its probably better to wait till the summer where we have a better chance of getting the likes of Bently. 

I think your right mate.  It is difficult to get players in January.  I do not think we will get relegated or be in danger of it, this season is a bit of a write off.  It will give Keegan a chance to work with what he has got.  We are 4-5 first teamers sort at the minute with the African Nations, injuries and suspensions.  Once everyone gets back he will have more to work with. 

I may be daft but I think we have the makings of a decent team just 3-4 players sort at the minute.

Sadly, I don't think we'll be signing anyone, particularly after Woodgit turned us down.

The worrying thing is that KK continues to state that 'there is enough quality' in the squad. IMHO I don't think that there is; yes we've got sufficient cover at the back but in the final third, especially in midfield, it's difficult to see where that 'quality' is, Joey 'jailbird' Barton, Geremi? NO, Butt? no fucking way, Smith? fuck off.

Other than Zoggy and, debatably Duff, we have nothing special at all.

I do however hope that KK can  kickstart Martins, Viduka and Owen, we've certainly not seen their best this season but sadly, their form is partly reliant on the 'quality' of the midfield who should be supplying them

I think its better to not sign in panic, we have a good enough squad not to be relegated. I rather spend 90 million £ in the summer then 30 now on crap players who ask to much in question of wages and bonuses.

I dont think Ashley and Mort will panic, belive its not their style.

Yes, not another Boumsong.

Well we have to pin alot of hope on keegan giving our players a new lease of life. that and a sprinkling of luck on the injury front.  when he is back starting next weekend, emre will be crucial, and i dont think keegans appointment will influence anyone more.