Dennis Wise interviewed on NUFC.co.uk (page 23)

Guest Toon83
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Technical Director in charge of Scouting and Youth Development according to todays Guardian.

Well thats sounds great actually, a guy like wise in charge of our youth setup is quality, hes got leeds right up the table and maybe he wanted a new challenge? joining the revolution  :celb:

How does that sound great? What experience has he got with youth setups.

We could bring Roeder back then he has some experience

Keegan's response suggest he knows something about it, but doesnt know the exact details to be fair, i imagine that Mort put emphasis on this club being built from the ground scouting and youth wise and Keegan knew he wasnt the man to do that part of the job, (because he wouldnt know how), DOF seems like an appointment that was pre agreed before he took the job, with guartanees of no interfering.

Keegans responses wasnt a shocked, "this is the first ive heard of it" response but more fo a "I dont know the exact details response".

Well when Keegan was asked about it, he did not seem happy or exited about it,he said  "ask the chairman"    there was no    "I am over the moon Denis has done a great job at Leeds, its fantastic to have him on my staff"

When was Keegan asked though? If it was before we actually got Wise then you can't blame him for not saying a great deal about it.

Keegan's response suggest he knows something about it, but doesnt know the exact details to be fair, i imagine that Mort put emphasis on this club being built from the ground scouting and youth wise and Keegan knew he wasnt the man to do that part of the job, (because he wouldnt know how), DOF seems like an appointment that was pre agreed before he took the job, with guartanees of no interfering.

Keegans responses wasnt a shocked, "this is the first ive heard of it" response but more fo a "I dont know the exact details response".

Exactly. It was blatantly a case of he knows about it but isn't sure of how far down the line they are. Just watch, within the next day KK will be signing Wise' praises, mark my words.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/n/newcastle_united/7213096.stm

Keegan himself would not be drawn on the subject of Wise at a Newcastle media briefing on Monday.

"Obviously, there are going to be some moves at this club, but I think the chairman (Chris Mort) has really got to come out and say what that's all about later this week."

BBC shit stiring. He didnt say that he said that the chaiman will be back on tues or wed (duno where from, maybe transfer dealing) and that was a question for him to answer.

Keegan said - when asked about Wise - "That's a question for Chris Mort. He'll be back on Wednesday. Im just concentrating on Arsenal on Tuesday"

Oh dear. Things do not seem well at dingly Dell.  Was this not in the brochure either?

Guest Harry-Norway

Realy nice Wise and Barton,same caliber,more shit in the news when these 2 stick together,why not call up Bellamy as well,then we got them all.

i am shocked,why is all the dickheads turn up in Toon

People bang on wanting the likes of Rob Lee,Shearer,Ferdinand,Speed to join as coachs, yet when someone who has the qualifications and has went out and done it at lower leagues join us its a joke

Realy nice Wise and Barton,same caliber,more shit in the news when these 2 stick together,why not call up Bellamy as well,then we got them all.

oh our beloved Harry, positive as always eh?

Realy nice Wise and Barton,same caliber,more s*** in the news when these 2 stick together,why not call up Bellamy as well,then we got them all.

Can see the headlines now!  "Barton uses Wise as a human butt plug!  Nicky refused to comment!"

People bang on wanting the likes of Rob Lee,Shearer,Ferdinand,Speed to join as coachs, yet when someone who has the qualifications and has went out and done it at lower leagues join us its a joke

Amen brother, is it a case of not being one of our own?

In terms of bringing in a young manager who's been out and got his hands dirty in lower leagues with creditable results, I'm pleased.

In terms of Wise + Keegan, I'm confused.

FFS who said he was KK number 2? Or anything to do with KK and the 1st team?

In terms of bringing in a young manager who's been out and got his hands dirty in lower leagues with creditable results, I'm pleased.

Do we know what Wise is like now being the manager.

Roy Keane was a right nutter on the pitch but appears, off it, to be calmer and always speak intelligently.

Aye, that's my take on things. Wise is a bit of a twat but he's done considerably well in the lower leagues, baring in mind he went immediately into management after playing. Got Millwall into Europe and near the play-offs and has been unlucky with Leeds.

But if he's coming in as a Director of Football, ie making the signings and whatnot, i'm confused and pretty annoyed. Keegan hasn't had that before and he doesn't need it.

Amen brother, is it a case of not being one of our own?

...more a case of some of the forum members being a bit thick?