Realistic Summer Targets

Tsunami

like the look of Matias Fernandez!!

granted it was after watching him on the tube, but he looks a fantastic talent

Yes, have him in midfield with Hargreaves in my Newcastle team on FM, but remember this is the REALISITIC SUMMER TARGETS thread!

Guest MrSundlofer

I know he's just another wannabee ITK, but Big Willie on NufcBlog is saying that a major signing will be unveiled along with Coloccini tommorow. He's been right in the past, but wrong on one or two things.

I know it's probably bollocks, but it's much more interesting than naming celebrities with dreadlocks.

Also, he reckons a deal for Derdiyok is agreed and will be completed once Smith leaves, which he claims is happening soon.

Time is ticking...

:footy: :hunter:

Yes, have him in midfield with Hargreaves in my Newcastle team on FM, but remember this is the REALISITIC SUMMER TARGETS thread!

imho Matias Fernandez isn't THAT unrealistic....Would love to see him here, probably wont happen but still not a impossible signing if the club seriously wanted him signed.

Hasn't really had his REAL breakthrough for Villareal yet. Still very young and has one hell alot of potential. Not too bad at set pieces either ;)

Would rather have him than Arshavin...

imho Matias Fernandez isn't THAT unrealistic....Would love to see him here, probably wont happen but still not a impossible signing if the club seriously wanted him signed.

Hasn't really had his REAL breakthrough for Villareal yet. Still very young and has one hell alot of potential. Not too bad at set pieces either ;)

definitely

definitely

Has the potential to become a much better player i think. Alot younger and wouldn't cost as much as Arshavin who imo is a little bit overrated...

definitely

Has the potential to become a much better player i think. Alot younger and wouldn't cost as much as Arshavin who imo is a little bit overrated...

with you on this one mate

Jesys fkn wept, where id this s**** originate?

Newcastle United linked with £6million England ace

06:38 August, 12, 2008

Newcastle United Football Club are rumoured to be interested in Emile Heskey.

http://www.fansfc.com/frontpage/frontpagenews.asp?newsid=188885

Man, you dig up some s****!  ;D

Fkn google news trying to kill me, I feel rough as fk today and that nearly ended me..

:D