Obafemi Martins

Wullie

i miss the oba from roeders "reign" with sibierski or dyer alongside him he looked a quality played with power pace too good feet and a good leap but hes lost his way abit since with injuries and ever changing managers but we need him for spurs as he usually saves his good games for them

I don't think Shearer should have said anything except that Oba's unfit. The rest can be dealt with in-house. All this publicly hinting that he's been unprofessional or worse isn't going to do any good.

I'm sorry, but theres no way he feigned the injury. I think Shearer is disappointed with the fact that he didn't go with the squad and had a fitness test, and that it was unprofessional but i seriously doubt that he feigned an injury, Martins loves this club and hes stated it time after time. I jut think it was pure unprofessionalism from his part, but we'll see him on the bench.

Every footballer does say they love the club and the fans of the club they play for though, doesn't necessarily mean he means it.

Amen.

Some people will believe it though.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going, as a wise man once said.

Oba obviously didnt fancy the battle against Shawcross and Faye.

Oba obviously didnt fancy the battle against Shawcross and Faye.

The thought that one of our players bottled a game because of having to play against 2 strong centre halves sends shivers down my spine.

I'm sorry, but theres no way he feigned the injury. I think Shearer is disappointed with the fact that he didn't go with the squad and had a fitness test, and that it was unprofessional but i seriously doubt that he feigned an injury, Martins loves this club and hes stated it time after time. I jut think it was pure unprofessionalism from his part, but we'll see him on the bench.

I don't think Martins looks like he cares on the pitch. He used to, when he first came but now he just doesn't looked that fussed or bothered, despite stomping off every time he gets subbed.

And I stand by it.

Of course he doesn't fucking care. If he did, he'd be chasing every ball, looking alive and ready all the time with his head up.

It's now been twice that he's been struck down with a 'mysterious injury' so late before a game. No smoke without fire imo.

Guest BooBoo

I really would drive the insipid cretin back to Nigeria.

The clown represents everything thats awful about the modern day footballer.

He'd probably refuse because the seats on your car weren't cushy enough :lol:

Then tell the press that Sned had opened fire on the car with a machine gun.

By the way, I think somebody in the match thread mentioned that he'd deleted all of his friends on Facebook who were Newcastle fans?

Think that makes it pretty obvious where his intentions lie...

Guest sicko2ndbest

Disgraceful tbh. Completely unprofessional.

It wouldnt suprise me if he took offence at Shearers comments about him being unpredictable for opponents and his teammates, even though it was meant as a compliment

Big time Charlie

Guest BooBoo

By the way, I think somebody in the match thread mentioned that he'd deleted all of his friends on Facebook who were Newcastle fans?

Good, i feel ashamed that this kid pulls on the number 9 shirt previosuly worn by legends such as Kelly, Cole, Les and Shearer.

I kind of hope this is correct, because it looks like he has deleted me  :dave:

Was just a few weeks ago he was going on about Fenerbahce and his big pal Emre over there. That's the sort of club that would take him tbh.