Eduardo well buggered! Blatter speaks...

Crumpy Gunt

justice.

vile club

:|

Commiserations. Almost justice done.

You are sick, you couldnt wish that on anyone player in the world!

You daft sod, he was talking about the score.

The vile club being Birmingham (since he is a villa fan)

justice.

vile club

You're kind of getting things wrong here. Look at my avatar, look at my user name, look at any of my posts, and work out who I'm likely to be calling a vile club, Arsenal or the Six Toers.

I broke me tibia and fibia when I was eight like. Just thought I'd mention that.  :lol:

Was it a bad challenge?

Got wedged between the rungs on the apparatus in PE.

So aye, nasty challenge.

Those apparatus should have been never allowed in PE again.

Seriously though, can't imagine that would have been nice for a class of 8 year olds

justice.

vile club

You're kind of getting things wrong here. Look at my avatar, look at my user name, look at any of my posts, and work out who I'm likely to be calling a vile club, Arsenal or the Six Toers.

Sorry, that was rather foolish of me.  :blush:

Guest michaelfoster

http://thesightisinend.wordpress.com/2008/02/23/eduardo-leg-break-pictures-warning/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bVmG92ykl0

http://www.sportbox.tv/images/actionimages/football/2008/02/23/1203772439_spt_ai_birmingham_arsenal_05.jpg

http://i25.tinypic.com/dmb4as.jpg

Looks like the bone was sticking out of his leg, looks like it punctured the skin

Fabregas looked physically sick when he looked at Eduardo

Get well soon Eduardo! I hope its not career threatening but it looks it

I broke me tibia and fibia when I was eight like. Just thought I'd mention that.  :lol:

Was it a bad challenge?

Got wedged between the rungs on the apparatus in PE.

So aye, nasty challenge.

Those apparatus should have been never allowed in PE again.

Seriously though, can't imagine that would have been nice for a class of 8 year olds

Aye. I told my ex lass about it, when we first met, and she was like 'Oh, that was YOU'. Must of stayed with her for years.

Was in a wheelchair for eight weeks. Had a bit of pyhsio for a few weeks, and I was walking meekly.

I suppose walking is a little different than playing Premiership football. Although, watching Newcastle....  :rolleyes:

Fair play to Wenger though for once:

“It was a highly emotional afternoon and we were all shocked by the injury to Eduardo,” he said. “On reflection, I feel that my comments about Martin Taylor were excessive. I said what I did immediately after the game, in the heat of the moment.”

“It was a highly emotional afternoon and we were all shocked by the injury to Eduardo,” he said. “On reflection, I feel that my comments about Martin Taylor were excessive. I said what I did immediately after the game, in the heat of the moment.”

The word 'apologise' was just that little bit beyond him.

The word 'apologise' was just that little bit beyond him.

TBf for him to acknowledge he was wrong is something considering the injury and the manner of the last minute draw.

Well done Wenger.

SSN: Wenger withdraws comments about Martin Taylor following Eduardo injury.

I love that.  How does he withdraw the comments?  He said it, we all heard him say it, and he should be made to explain it by the FA.

I'm just thinking of what would make a good article header here; "when cunts are allowed to opine"

DISCLAIMER: no reference to your post intended.

I love that.  How does he withdraw the comments?  He said it, we all heard him say it, and he should be made to explain it by the FA.

I'm just thinking of what would make a good article header here; "when cunts are allowed to opine"

:lol:

:lol:

I wasn't talking about Wenger btw.

the translation of Eduardo's interview

"I don't blame Taylor, that's how life is"

- I feel well, unlike yesterday when the pain was horrible, I feel no pain today. I'm sorry I didn't answer anyone's calls, but the pain was unbearable.

How did you feel in the moment of the tragic tackle by Martin Taylor?

- I was very afraid when I saw my leg...

You saw the "torn off" part of the body?

- I was only afraid in the very first moment., later, in the hospital, I was only nervous. I felt the uncertainty of how it will all end, I didn't know the details about the injury.

Is it all more clear to you now?

- I still don't know if only one or both of the bones are broken.

Ten reporters and three television companies from Croatia went to London on Sunday morning. You haven't closed the door shut as you were ordered by the Arsenal spokeswoman?

- After I heard that all of Croatia is worried about my football future, I had to make contact. I want to thank the Croatian FA, the staff, the team mates who called me and were worried about my career. I thank the reporters, the fans and everyone who's given me support on the Internet.

You're back in London?

- The transport from Birmingham to London went well. I'll stay in a London hospital for a couple of weeks and then they'll let me go to Zagreb. I'll recuperate gradually there...

Did Martin Taylor visit you or called you to apologize?

- As far as I remember, he didn't stop by.

Would you accept his apology for such a brutal tackle?

- Of course I would, that's life, I don't blame him. These things happen in football.

This will be a "black" birthday.

- We're not going to celebrate, but I'm happy I have my family with me and everyone's support.

Everyone in Brazil knows about your injury?

- Yes, and they're all shocked.

Everyone's worried about your career.

- I'm the only one who's not worried, I'm convinced I'll be back and will be as good as I was.

You spoke to the NT manager

- Of course, he gave me his support.

- I saw my daughter Lorena, I definitely feel better now.

- I don't know when I'll be back and I don't know when I'll be playing football again. But, I will play.

He didn't want to name his London hospital, but he can't wait to go to Zagreb. He also had to call of his phone number and get a new one because of the amount of calls he was getting.

Absolutely shocking, saw it again on MOTD2 and it almost makes you sick. Bone pushes against the sock and his foot just dangling out of place.

Any news on how long he is out? Who will replace him in the Arsenal team for the run in? Also bad luck for Croatia who i thought had an outside chance to win euro2008.

Absolutely shocking, saw it again on MOTD2 and it almost makes you sick. Bone pushes against the sock and his foot just dangling out of place.

Any news on how long he is out? Who will replace him in the Arsenal team for the run in? Also bad luck for Croatia who i thought had an outside chance to win euro2008.

Robin Van Persie isnt far from the team hopefully!

And maybe Theo now he's wacked a couple in  :lol:

Having read his interview you've got to admire the guy.

He's got a great attitude and that is the outlook he will need to recover from the injury. I wish him all the best.

In a situation like this the least Taylor could have done was at least contact him to wish him the best. Piss poor effort from Taylor really.