Bafetimbi Gomis

Decky

According to whoscored.com he predominately played centre forward last year but did play a number of times on the wing or wide forward.

Where did you read that? i'm looking at his profile at the moment and it says he played CF in every appearance.

According to whoscored.com he predominately played centre forward last year but did play a number of times on the wing or wide forward.

Where did you read that? i'm looking at his profile at the moment and it says he played CF in every appearance.

You realise I was responding about Saber Khlifa right?

You realise I was responding about Saber Khlifa right?

Nope but i do now :facepalm: :lol:

Get French Football ‏@GFN_France 16m

RMC: Marseille are still very interested in Bafetimbi Gomis, they say, but they need to sell a big name first. #OM #OL #NUFC

We'll have whoever their big name is?

Get French Football ‏@GFN_France 16m

RMC: Marseille are still very interested in Bafetimbi Gomis, they say, but they need to sell a big name first. #OM #OL #NUFC

We'll have whoever their big name is?

Amalfitano is long, plus we already have success with that family.

since my last reply got on the other page i think we need to make an ultimatum and move on to other strikers. We can't wait around to see if he goes to OM, say deal in 24 hours or it's off and find someone else.

since my last reply got on the other page i think we need to make an ultimatum and move on to other strikers. We can't wait around to see if he goes to OM, say deal in 24 hours or it's off and find someone else.

Why would we do that? We can ride this wave until the window SLAMS SHUT, and then tell everyone we tried really hard.

We have, haven't we?

Guest ElCid

I honestly can't believe that people still want him - it's obvious he wants to go to OM and it's obvious that OM are causing problems. Totally another Remy situation from January replaying over for  player who let's be honest is nothing really special. Time to move on.

I honestly can't believe that people still want him - it's obvious he wants to go to OM and it's obvious that OM are causing problems. Totally another Remy situation from January replaying over for  player who let's be honest is nothing really special. Time to move on.

Then why is he trying to get fluent in Jordy?! :frantic:

"@ReeceEmbery yeah i started a little bit but not fluent in Jordy yet ;-)"