Bafetimbi Gomis

Decky

Guest bimpy474

This transfer is becoming mental, why is it with every transfer involving us, the truth is so hard to get to.

Guest bimpy474

When I try to imagine Bimpy around the house and his interactions with his lovely wife I always come up with Onslow from Keeping Up Appearances.

Oi, i wear class clothing like Pierre Cardin and whatever junk is cheap in the local Sports Direct store :lol:

This transfer is becoming mental, why is it with every transfer involving us, the truth is so hard to get to.

we couldn't handle the truth.

Was almost welcome post-Freddie and the Sky relayed drama of our transfer dealings during that era.

Polar opposite nowadays, nobody really knows anything, not even journalists close to the club, and all we get are a few one sided comments from the other club or agents.

Mind it doesn't seem to stop some punters passing off their theories as hard fact and claiming detailed knowledge of the financial ins and outs of transfers past and present.

Everyone knows that the main problem is the muppet manager we have.

If we added Remy, we'd have a very good first 11. The squad needs a bit of work but in reality if we had a half decent manager, we'd be 3/4 players away from a very good side.

That didn't happen by chance. That happened due to clever recruitment and unbelievably keeping the vast majority of our better players.

Everyone loves to say 'imagine what Laudrup/Martinez/anyone on the forum' could do with that squad. Correctly- but you struggle to have it both ways.

no, no its not the clear problem is the senile halfwit who's working above him and will replace him if/when pardew gets sacked and if you think anybody else would take over your deluding yourself

:lol: It's neither, it's Mike Ashley.

Been saying for ages, its a trickle down but ultimately its Mike Ashley and Joe Kinnear as the problem(s). Our saving from all of this is when Mike Ashley's ownership of this club ends.

Heartbreaking stuff  :'(

No, being as good as married to something like this is heartbreaking.

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/funny%20gifs/grand/fsd54.gif

She's slightly slimmer than I thought. :lol: