Stoke give us 4 million if promoted

SUPERTOON

Who?, Bellamy mentioned it?...

Yes, I think he did it to take the piss out of us because he went for a fraction of his worth, the article and link was discussed on here at the time.

We accepted a £5m bid from Birmingham but Bellamy turned the move down. In the end he went for less than that.

''He shunned a move to Birmingham City, texting Souness and chairman Freddy Shepherd ''I am Craig Bellamy and I don't sign for shit football clubs.''

It makes you wonder how we only got 5/6 million for bellamy when we can get 4 for shola

It was great management of the situation from those running the club at the time.

fantastic, our best player gone and left with 2 donkeys up front

The chairman was best pals with one donkey and had to back the other donkey to hilt because he'd appointed him manager.

Guest aoliversaknob

Come on you Stoke City!!!

on a serious note - I doubt if such a clause would have been in the contract under the last regime. NUFC would have probably ended up owing them money if FFS and the other family of thiefdom were still in charge.

4 million for a striker who can not jump above 20cm off the ground. That gotta be good business.

[/img]

to be fair to shola, he has scored 28 goals for the club and cost nowt. think of all the money we've wasted on "better" players (ie Luque).

He scored two against Leverkusen, two vital goals against the mackems, set up shearer for his record-breaking goal, scored at anfield on the last day of one season to scrape us into UEFA Cup. And theres plenty more. The point is, he's obviously not the greatest striker we've ever had but he's done a solid job for us and I wish him well. Some of his goals have been very important to this club.

And with some of the wastes of money we see these days, I think we cudda got more than £4 mill to be honest.

Bla bla bla... so we should cancel the deal and call him back then? No let's be really fair to him: he's a donkey and lazy twat. Fuck off Shola you shit.

to be fair to shola, he has scored 28 goals for the club and cost nowt. think of all the money we've wasted on "better" players (ie Luque).

He scored two against Leverkusen, two vital goals against the mackems, set up shearer for his record-breaking goal, scored at anfield on the last day of one season to scrape us into UEFA Cup. And theres plenty more. The point is, he's obviously not the greatest striker we've ever had but he's done a solid job for us and I wish him well. Some of his goals have been very important to this club.

And with some of the wastes of money we see these days, I think we cudda got more than £4 mill to be honest.

Bla bla bla... so we should cancel the deal and call him back then? No let's be really fair to him: he's a donkey and lazy t***. f*** off Shola you s***.

he was a "could've been". unlucky with injuries and managers who didn't play to his strengths when they could have. there was a time when he was a big strong lad with a decent touch and has ended up what he has become...a stoke forwrad.

i thought shola will be mint for them... i can see them having world-class striker there

:doh:

Come back, Ridz!!!!!!!!!!!

berbatov is world-class striker... it's way too cheap... i don't mind shola getting it also :smug:

Yeah, but in how many games? 168 I think? That's fucking abysmal.

I'll pack his bags for him and drive him down if we're getting £4m for him. Sure he's a lovely lad, but he's in no way, shape or form a Premiership striker.

Could this be another one of Tone's inspired signings, like Ricci and Liam? He clearly isn't fit, but they've obviously had time to have a look at him. He fits the bill for us, big, fast(ish) and strong, looks OK in the air (on YouTube!)

There's a youtube video that actually makes him look good?  :frantic:

Could this be another one of Tone's inspired signings, like Ricci and Liam? He clearly isn't fit, but they've obviously had time to have a look at him. He fits the bill for us, big, fast(ish) and strong, looks OK in the air (on YouTube!)

Well it's certainly not the first video that comes up when you search his name on youtube...yikes.

It just shows where the power lies in football, if a player wants to go to a club he'll usually end up where he wants to go as long as that club is interested.

Didn't work with Modric, assuming any truth in hearsay and rumour.

Well it's certainly not the first video that comes up when you search his name on youtube...yikes.

\o/

Guest DazzaNufc1892

great start to next season, dreadful for stoke, the slide is already on for them