Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Guest neesy111

Shittu signs for Bolton.

again, bolton are going to struggle badly next season, a team full of championship or overrated players

This transfer window is f***ing awful.

Yours look horrid atm. Captain going, signed 2 yank GK's & picked up ginger cockney.

I'm happy with the keepers, very. And Sidwell.

The problem is that we still need another 5 or 6 decent players to stand still, and it just isn't happening. We've got 2 fit defenders at the club, and one of those is Zat Knight.

And Stephen Carr is still unattached.

Fuck Barry, the sooner the fat arsed cunt gets out of the club, the better.

In fantasy football Villa's squad does look a bit worrying like, in some games they only have about 3 defenders listed.

Total num defenders at club = 4.

Num CBs fit = 2

Num CBs fit and NOT Zat Knight = 1

Num CBs on way back from long term injury = 1

Num FBs at club (excluding kids) = 1

Num FBs at club who have both feet currently pointing the right way = 0

Shorey is apparently coming, which is a decent LB signing, but we need a RB and we need him NOW.

Which CB is unfit? If it's Davies, he's in my fantasy team.... don't suppose you know how long he'll be out for?

Shittu signs for Bolton.

again, bolton are going to struggle badly next season, a team full of championship or overrated players

They've bought fairly well in Elmander (if he works out) and Muamba. Shittu's steady.

Shittu signs for Bolton.

They've bought fairly well in Elmander (if he works out) and Muamba. Shittu's steady.

0 players with any creativity in the team though. They're going to be dire to watch. We'll need to score early doors when we play them I reckon otherwise it'll turn out like that season.

Guest neesy111

Shittu signs for Bolton.

0 players with any creativity in the team though. They're going to be dire to watch. We'll need to score early doors when we play them I reckon otherwise it'll turn out like that season.

it's still basically allardyce's football at bolton and no1 will be able to change it there unless they get rid of 7-8 players

i believe elmander will flop lyk

Shittu signs for Bolton.

Aye they'll probably be shite like - even if they stay up, which i think they probably will. Megson my first manager to go.

Guest elbee909

Century radio reporting Everton are after Alan Smith!!!!! for £3 million :cheesy:

Please, please, please let it be true.

Century radio reporting Everton are after Alan Smith!!!!! for £3 million :cheesy:

'He would make a squad player, if he was rubbish, utd wouldnt of brought him. As for a bad season at Newcastle? tell me a player that did have a good season apart from Milner. Even owen was not as good as he should of been. If the price is right, i would take him. He would also have to work hard here, which as we can see by last season, no one has had to at newcastle.'

'If he was any good United wouldn't have sold him. Ask yourself why Newcastle are willing to let him go for half of what they paid for him just last year , surely they need good players more than what we do . He is on £60k a year at Newcastle and so thats a lot of dough to pay someone who you say will be a good squad player. Football is all about opinions and you seem to like Alan Smith. However I do not and think that of we have any aspirations to improve our squad , then we shouldn't be buying cast-offs from a team like Newcastle'

'Newcastle played some of the most absurd formations last season. 3 strikers in Owen, Martins & Viduka, then 3 holding, defensive midfielders in Barton, Geremi & Butt. What was Smith supposed to be doing? - he was meant to be a playmaker/winger all of a sudden?!... Here's a quote from Sir Alex Ferguson about him playing the deep-midfield role ;

Quote: "Roy sees characteristics in Alan that he saw in himself as a young player, which could help Alan develop into a very good player in that position."

Now, if Roy Keane, Sir Alex and now Moyes think he's truly got what it takes - who does anyone think they are to argue?.'

'decent player, and was used as a hard tack-ling type midfielder, and he could be your future replace ment for carsley, and he can grab the odd goal or two. you might not think that he is all that, but for everton he would be a good buy, and even a bargain! and like some said, you also need the numbers aswell, and you could infact do alot worse with the likes of fernandes (in-consistant) and moutinho (un-proven). all 3 are good players, but atleats you know smith can handle the PL!'

EFC opinions.

'He would make a squad player, if he was rubbish, utd wouldnt of brought him. As for a bad season at Newcastle? tell me a player that did have a good season apart from Milner. Even owen was not as good as he should of been. If the price is right, i would take him. He would also have to work hard here, which as we can see by last season, no one has had to at newcastle.'

'If he was any good United wouldn't have sold him. Ask yourself why Newcastle are willing to let him go for half of what they paid for him just last year , surely they need good players more than what we do . He is on £60k a year at Newcastle and so thats a lot of dough to pay someone who you say will be a good squad player. Football is all about opinions and you seem to like Alan Smith. However I do not and think that of we have any aspirations to improve our squad , then we shouldn't be buying cast-offs from a team like Newcastle'

'Newcastle played some of the most absurd formations last season. 3 strikers in Owen, Martins & Viduka, then 3 holding, defensive midfielders in Barton, Geremi & Butt. What was Smith supposed to be doing? - he was meant to be a playmaker/winger all of a sudden?!... Here's a quote from Sir Alex Ferguson about him playing the deep-midfield role ;

Quote: "Roy sees characteristics in Alan that he saw in himself as a young player, which could help Alan develop into a very good player in that position."

Now, if Roy Keane, Sir Alex and now Moyes think he's truly got what it takes - who does anyone think they are to argue?.'

'decent player, and was used as a hard tack-ling type midfielder, and he could be your future replace ment for carsley, and he can grab the odd goal or two. you might not think that he is all that, but for everton he would be a good buy, and even a bargain! and like some said, you also need the numbers aswell, and you could infact do alot worse with the likes ong f fernandes (in-consistant) and moutinho (un-proven). all 3 are good players, but atleats you know smith can handle the PL!'

EFC opinions.

Whoever the lad arguing for Smith is, get him a fucking medal!

'decent player, and was used as a hard tack-ling type midfielder, and he could be your future replace ment for carsley, and he can grab the odd goal or two. you might not think that he is all that, but for everton he would be a good buy, and even a bargain! and like some said, you also need the numbers aswell, and you could infact do alot worse with the likes ong f fernandes (in-consistant) and moutinho (un-proven). all 3 are good players, but atleats you know smith can handle the PL!'

EFC opinions.

Whoever the lad arguing for Smith is, get him a f***ing medal!

http://www.evertonfc.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=2

I wonder if other fans think Milner is our best player :lol:.

EFC opinions.

Whoever the lad arguing for Smith is, get him a f***ing medal!

http://www.evertonfc.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=2

I wonder if other fans think Milner is our best player :lol:.

Milner and Taylor.

'decent player, and was used as a hard tack-ling type midfielder, and he could be your future replace ment for carsley, and he can grab the odd goal or two. you might not think that he is all that, but for everton he would be a good buy, and even a bargain! and like some said, you also need the numbers aswell, and you could infact do alot worse with the likes of fernandes (in-consistant) and moutinho (un-proven). all 3 are good players, but atleats you know smith can handle the PL!'

mackems.gif

mackems.gif

:iamatwat: