Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Has Eagles went to another club then? I'd have him over Gosling myself. Mainly because I've seen him play.

Rangers apparently.

Urgh, what a waste.

Well, good wage, lots of medals and european football. Not bad for an average prem player.

I don't think Rangers could compete wages-wise to what he could earn at a mid/lower level Premiership club, or even a top end Championship club.

Mind you challenging for trophies and a couple of European games each season is a pull I suppose.

Guest Stephen927

I'm sure Rangers cap their wages so nobody earns more than £30k a week. Better place for him to shine and a half decent wage for the ability he has. Rangers will be on the front foot most games, as oppose to playing for a lower Prem team where his chances to attack will be limited.

Has Eagles went to another club then? I'd have him over Gosling myself. Mainly because I've seen him play.

Rangers apparently.

Urgh, what a waste.

Well, good wage, lots of medals and european football. Not bad for an average prem player.

I don't think Rangers could compete wages-wise to what he could earn at a mid/lower level Premiership club, or even a top end Championship club.

Mind you challenging for trophies and a couple of European games each season is a pull I suppose.

They got the the UEFA cup final not long ago remember, they aren't completely useless in Europe :lol:

I mean Rangers would be willing to pay a bit more for him wage-wise as he would be one of the better players in the team. Rather than just a squad player.

He struggled to get in the Burnley team last year didn't he? Wouldn't take him ahead of Routledge and Jonas either.

Thought he was one of their better performers for part of the season at least...

Aye, I seem to remember one game in particular where he was immense last year. Thought he was a regular.

He struggled to get in the Burnley team last year didn't he? Wouldn't take him ahead of Routledge and Jonas either.

Thought he was one of their better performers for part of the season at least...

Aye, I seem to remember one game in particular where he was immense last year. Thought he was a regular.

Wade Elliott was first-choice for them on the right.

Wade Elliot was first-choice for them on the right.

And Paterson towards the end.

Wade Elliot was first-choice for them on the right.

And Paterson towards the end.

34 Premier League appearances last season.

Started 20, off the bench 14 times.

Rangers apparently.

Urgh, what a waste.

They got the the UEFA cup final not long ago remember, they aren't completely useless in Europe :lol:

I mean Rangers would be willing to pay a bit more for him wage-wise as he would be one of the better players in the team. Rather than just a squad player.

rangers are broke all the half decent players are bailing out of scotland and their league will continue to go backward, i'd question the ambition of any player who thinks moving to scotland is a good career move

Guest firetotheworks

Win lots of trophies + CL Football > Struggling PL side with good possibility of being relegated.

He's dropped from a league that is much better. His stock will fall a bit because of this imo. He's good enough for the PL, so should want to play there imo.

Guti joining Beskitas.

Quaresma and Guti in the same midfield, damn that would be frustrating to watch.

Raul and Guti gone now, two of Madrid's players that have been there as long as i can remember. Going to be weird this.

Any idea if the bloke who's bought Crawley's serious? Wiped out their £1m debts, and has spent £200k on players, and now made a £150k for a Luton player. Could be a good bet for Blue Square Premier winners when putting on accumulators for winners of each league this season anyway.

Any idea if the bloke who's bought Crawley's serious? Wiped out their £1m debts, and has spent £200k on players, and now made a £150k for a Luton player. Could be a good bet for Blue Square Premier winners when putting on accumulators for winners of each league this season anyway.

A better bet would be them to be bust within 2 years.

Guti joining Beskitas.

Quaresma and Guti in the same midfield, damn that would be frustrating to watch.

Raul and Guti gone now, two of Madrid's players that have been there as long as i can remember. Going to be weird this.

Raul isn't gone yet.