The Euro 2008 thread: Spain are European champions

madras
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I got 40/1 on Turkey before the tournament, they went to 66/1 after the Portugal defeat, but I'm hoping they go all the way. However, with injuries and suspensions I can see Germany winning by a good margin. Spain and Russia will be the better game imo.

Guest LucaAltieri

C'mon the Turks! C'mon the Russians!

Yeah, I hope they both win, then we can have a European Championship final with no European nations in it.

Germany have always had the potential to be the most complete side of the tournament. Now that their manager seems to have stopped jerking them around, I think they'll hit their best form and go on to win.

Central defenders are dodgy as owt..

It's just that they are giants and Russia can't defend set-pieces and Spain are midgets...

Guest Alex20

Does Turkey even have 11 players ?  The reporter kept saying that Turkey have 13 players, including 2 goalkeepers for the semi-final, and that 3 players have slight injuries. Said that from their original starting eleven, at least 7 players will be absent, and 4 strong bench players. I really wish Croatia would've gone through, what can Turkey do under these circumstances, playing with a b-team. Germany will have an easy game, lucky bastards.

I'll be supporting Russia, they're playing great. Fun to watch.

need an update. come on tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. i reckon the 3rd chocie keeper comes on 90th minute and scores the winner

He won't be coming on, Terim was just joking.