Stephen Warnock denies handing in transfer request

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

IMO i believe that both Newcastle and Warnock will force Blackburns hand. Warnock has been reported as wanting to talk to us and we have had a bid rejected already.

Now that Ince came out and said that, i believe Warnock has decided enough is enough and handed in a transfer request. Hopefully, we can get a fee sorted out and Warnock will be our player by sunday.

6m is steep, i'd say more like 4m.

I know absolutely nothing of this Taiwo fella so I'd be pretty happy with Warnock.

Better than Enrique at this point IMO, an attacking option particularly for home games, Premier League experience and relatively unfashionable (ie pretty cheap). :thup:

Good enough player, should be able to settle in without much problems and would help give stability to the defence. All this for hopefully not such a big fee and will not ask for crazy wages.

Also would be seeing Newcastle as a step up and seems really motivated to sign. Good signing if it happened.

I know absolutely nothing of this Taiwo fella so I'd be pretty happy with Warnock.

Better than Enrique at this point IMO, an attacking option particularly for home games, Premier League experience and relatively unfashionable (ie pretty cheap). :thup:

Good points. I'd be happy with Warnock, has looked good everytime I've seen him, was suprised initially when Liverpool got rid.