Fabricio Coloccini signed from Deportivo La Coruña on 5 year deal

Cronky

Lets face it, with no official news on .co.uk and no press conference I think we can safely say he has not signed yet, we could go on for another 50 pages trying to guess why.

Changed his mind

Paperwork problems

Depor want more money

Player considering other offers

Could be any of the above

Maybe he's training in secret. They'll start the match with Taylor and Cacapa, Man U will whip up on those two, and then the lights will all go off, some pyro will pop and Coloccini will run out of the tunnel and tackle the ball away from Ronaldo. The crowd will shit.

Then he'll walk to the sidelines and wait to be subbed in officially and the game will carry on without incident.

All very likely except Ronaldo is injured.

Lets face it, with no official news on .co.uk and no press conference I think we can safely say he has not signed yet, we could go on for another 50 pages trying to guess why.

Changed his mind

Paperwork problems

Depor want more money

I am 100% confident he is a Newcastle player.

Changed his mind

Paperwork problems

Depor want more money

If it does collapse they'll be hell to pay!  :angry:

Maybe he's training in secret. They'll start the match with Taylor and Cacapa, Man U will whip up on those two, and then the lights will all go off, some pyro will pop and Coloccini will run out of the tunnel and tackle the ball away from Ronaldo. The crowd will shit.

Then he'll walk to the sidelines and wait to be subbed in officially and the game will carry on without incident.

I exaggerated the Ronaldo part to make it more plausible.

not worried about this signing in the slightest

Oh, really..... :coolsmiley:

cool as ice man, cool as ice

shitting bricks about the rest of the team like!!

I have no confidence about any of it anymore, just pained hope.

Fingers? Everything I have is crossed.

I'm all up in knots here. :frantic:

Maybe he's training in secret. They'll start the match with Taylor and Cacapa, Man U will whip up on those two, and then the lights will all go off, some pyro will pop and Coloccini will run out of the tunnel and tackle the ball away from Ronaldo. The crowd will s***.

:lol:

I think I've actually stopped caring. This is boring me so much that I can no longer put off my task at work anymore: getting a re-engraving on the trophy that South Africa just won off England in cricket as the company mispelled Basil D'Oliveira. Thank you and goodnight.

I think I've actually stopped caring. This is boring me so much that I can no longer put off my task at work anymore: getting a re-engraving on the trophy that South Africa just won off England in cricket as the company mispelled Basil D'Oliveira. Thank you and goodnight.

The hours must just whizz by!  :lol:

Guest Guinness

I must admit it's strange that the club haven't made any announcement about this yet despite him being at the game with Valencia and Ashley having his name on the back of his shirt. They had the ideal opportunity to unveil him today if he has indeed signed, just hope things are sorted soon.

Guest neesy111

i'm sure they are wanting terry mac and keegan to grow their hair back so they have a perfect picture opportunity

Theory #467:

We've signed loads of shit hot players, and pretending they haven't signed, plus we'll lie about Gutierrez's status and Owen's injury.

Manchester United will look at the tactics for playing the following team:

Given

Beye Taylor Cacapa Enrique

Milner Butt Guthrie Duff

Smith Martins

but at 3:30pm we'll announce the following:

Given

Beye Coloccini Faye Warnock

Gutierrez Xavi Tiago N'Zogbia

Owen Martins

Theory #467:

We've signed loads of shit hot players, and pretending they haven't signed, plus we'll lie about Gutierrez's status and Owen's injury.

Given

Milner Butt Guthrie Duff

Smith Martins

Given

Owen Martins

The fact that you spent time typing that out makes me want to weep for mankind.

Theory #467:

We've signed loads of s*** hot players, and pretending they haven't signed, plus we'll lie about Gutierrez's status and Owen's injury.

Given

Milner Butt Guthrie Duff

Smith Martins

Given

Owen Martins

We win 2-1, Man Utd decide that it isn't fair that we deceived them, the result is overturned by the FA and Man Utd are awarded a 0-3 victory.