Man Utd (A) - Jonas confirmed available!

Guest DazzaNufc1892

I always hoped Lee or Aaron Hughes (who was clearly punched full in the face by Soskjaer when they beat us 5-3) would end that little fucker's career.

You always give me hope Wullie because I think you bear as many nasty little grudges as I do - one thing I don't like about this place is there are too many nice football fans who no doubt "admire" Solskjaer - all I see is nasty little s*** who got away with murder twice against us.

fresh thread in this doncha think ?

SIR ACCUSED OVER ROONEY VIRUS

Posted 07/08/08 08:59

EmailPrintSave

Sir Alex Ferguson has been accused of lying over Wayne Rooney's mystery illness.

The Manchester United striker has been ruled out of the opening matches of the new season with a virus that Ferguson claimed had been contracted during the club's brief trip to Nigeria two weeks ago.

"It's a virus he's picked up in Nigeria, I believe, and it's not a nice one," Ferguson told reporters on Tuesday.

But Ferguson's comments have sparked outrage in the country, with Bassey Ndem, an organiser of the tour, telling The Sun: "They did not catch it in Nigeria.

"It's a lie from the pit of hell and it's sad someone had to go to that length to degrade Nigeria. Rooney only sat in his hotel room. He was in Nigeria for less than 24 hours."

United have yet to release any details about Rooney's illness, other than insisting the forward was not suffering from malaria.

In his press conference, Ferguson claimed that the only medication the United party took before the trip were anti-malaria tablets, although it has since been reported that they were also given injections for yellow fever and hepatitis.

This is quality  ;D

We might have a better idea after Valencia but assuming for now Owen is going to come on off the bench and not start due to lack of fitness. At this moment in time i would be tempted to match fergie's probable 433(when attacking)/451 (when defending) in an attempt to win the midfield. Something like:

Given

Beye   Taylor   Coloccini  Enrique

Faye

Gutierrez          Guthrie

Milner                     Zoggy/Duff

Martins

Subs: Harper,???, Butt, Duff, Owen

Faye should give us the steel we need in the middle and stop our defence getting too exposed, Guthrie, Gutierrez, Milner and Zoggy will hopefully provide some creativity, push forward and track back when needed and Martins should make us a threat up top.

Beware!!! Fergie is up to his usual bshit with saying players are injured, Rooney was fine yesterday at his photo shoot, didn't look very ill to me.

Man yoo will also be playing with many of the players that "always" play, i.e. no bedding in etc..etc.

Let's not get carried away.

I would go for the following:

------------Harper---------------

Beye---Taylor---Coloccini---Enrique

Duff-----Butt----Guthrie---Gutierrez

---------Owen------Martins-----

Bench: Shay, Faye, Milner, Zog, Geremi,

Simple formation and line up;

Given

Beye      Coloccini    Faye      Enrique

Butt

Guthrie

Gutirrez                                  N'Zogbia

Owen

Martins

Guest Hellhammer

Beware!!! Fergie is up to his usual bshit with saying players are injured, Rooney was fine yesterday at his photo shoot, didn't look very ill to me.

Man yoo will also be playing with many of the players that "always" play, i.e. no bedding in etc..etc.

Let's not get carried away.

I would go for the following:

------------Harper---------------

Beye---Taylor---Coloccini---Enrique

Duff-----Butt----Guthrie---Gutierrez

---------Owen------Martins-----

Bench: Shay, Faye, Milner, Zog, Geremi,

Duff - right wing

Gutierrez - left wing

Why?

I think this is what we'll see:

-----------------Given---------------

--Beye---Taylor----Coloccini-----Enrique

-----Gutierrez---Guthrie----Duff-

------Milner---Owen----Martins-----

Not saying that's what I want. Just think it's what we'll see.

Why on earth would you play Butt at Old Trafford?  That's just a recipe for disaster.

Assuming Colo signs and nobody else does, I hope we'll see:

-------------Given--------------

Beye--Coloccini-Taylor--Enrique

Gutierrez-Guthrie-Geremi-Duff

--------Viduka----Martins--------

Bench: Harper, Faye, Bassong, Butt, Milner, Ameobi, Owen

Why on earth would you play Butt at Old Trafford?  That's just a recipe for disaster.

--------Viduka----Martins-----

Thank god your not the manager man ...no offence :lol:

No Zog not even on the bench even though you have Shola?

Owen a sub [our captain?]

Ah Vidukas injured.Geremi ahead of Faye?

I'm assuming Owen and Zoggy, who haven't played, aren't fit.  Keegan won't play Faye in midfield, and I don't understand this weird consensus that he's a quality DM.  How many times has he played there for us? 

Forgot about Viduka (should have guessed by default), in which case I'll swap him with Milner and do the same thing that worked in the first half against PSV.

I'm assuming Owen and Zoggy, who haven't played, aren't fit.  Keegan won't play Faye in midfield, and I don't understand this weird consensus that he's a quality DM.  How many times has he played there for us? 

Forgot about Viduka (should have guessed by default), in which case I'll swap him with Milner and do the same thing that worked in the first half against PSV.

Keegan said Owen will defo be fit for Utd game.He played there against Chelsea and was impressive,so if he plays well against Chelsea then its good enough for me....hopefully for Keegan!If he doesnt play Faye not that I want Butt starting but irc Keegan will pick him ahead of Geremi.Zog has a slight knock and I would have him on the bench ahead of Shola even if hes not fully up to scratch!

Guest Heneage

'It's a lie from the pit of hell'

:lol:

Quality!

Maybe he caught his "Virus" from one of the old biddie Nigerian prostitues.

We are gonna batter them.

4-3-3

................Given....................

Beye...Colo...Tayls....Enrique

...............Faye.....................

........Guth.....Gut.................

Duff........Owen.........Martins

Guest JamesyJazz

Never mind about reality,squad strengths,previous encounters,Rooney,Ronaldo,pish defenceset all.

I've gotten the Toon to win at 9/1 with William Hill online and stuck a £10.00 on.

Gives me something to dream about 'till next Sunday and hey!we never know eh?Footballs a funny old game as someone once said.