Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

Saw my first premier league match at Hillsborough, Bloody random too, I was watching them play Everton. Southall played an absolute blinder, it was cold, it rained a bit and other than a ruled out goal it was 0-0, but I do remember being confused by Carlton Palmer, he was the elastic man.

Love to see them back in the Premiership tbh, always hated Sheffield United.

Love Sheff Wed. Always have done, no idea why. Hope they get 2nd ahead of Sheff 'Forever tainted by that odious cunt Warnock' Utd and Huddersfield do Sheff Utd in the play-offs

Although I would like Huddersfield to be promoted Carlisle are sneaking in the play off's, if Sheff Wed sneak into the top 2 then I'd like Carlisle to win the play off's.

Nice to see him grab a goal. Personally, i think he could be a useful player somewhere; just not the Premier League - he's too much of a dick to make it at the highest level.

Hope we get some money for him.

Nice to see him grab a goal. Personally, i think he could be a useful player somewhere; just not the Premier League - he's too much of a dick to make it at the highest level.

It would be tough ask though.

Didn't he sign a big contract (in relative terms) just over a year ago?

It would be tough ask though.

Didn't he sign a big contract (in relative terms) just over a year ago?

I know it was a long contract, don't know how much though.

that dire england band is made up of sheff wed fans, so f*** the entire club and everyone associated with it.

Having just discovered this by virtue of your kind self, my fondness for the club is also on par with yours right now.

:thup:

Flog him to Liverpool for about £20m

• 4 weeks later...

Reveals a t shirt saying "I'm a changed man".

Pathetic attempt to scrape back into our squad now were going to win the champo league. Suck my dick and fuck off Nile you absolute shit-head.

Guest MrSundlofer

has he scored a couple for them since he's been there?

Yeh , he has a pair of goals for them now.

Today he scored only his second goal for them :lol: