Ipswich confirm interest in Ameobi loan deal

Baggio

I can't wait to see M4TT's reaction when this falls through again. :laugh:

In typical NUFC fan style I'm still expecting this not to go through for some reason.

The club seem to have managed to outwit him and force him to go to Ipswich. Shola and his people are as we speak trying to come up with a cunning new plan/excuse they haven't used yet to get out of it.

haha this actually made me happy after 90 minutes of watching Dungas depressing brazil lose to an overall equally bad argentinian team. Cant believe we can be so bad.

Better than the Polish U-21 losing 3-0 to Kazakhstan FFS

haha this actually made me happy after 90 minutes of watching Dungas depressing brazil lose to an overall equally bad argentinian team. Cant believe we can be so bad.

Better than the Polish U-21 losing 3-0 to Kazakhstan FFS

Haha true that!

I usually do the very Professional, respectful 'Good luck to him' message but I'm tired and today I couldn't give a shit so...

Na Na Na Na

Na Na Na Na

Hey, ey ey.

fuck off!

I can't wait to see M4TT's reaction when this falls through again. :laugh:

In typical NUFC fan style I'm still expecting this not to go through for some reason.

The club seem to have managed to outwit him and force him to go to Ipswich. Shola and his people are as we speak trying to come up with a cunning new plan/excuse they haven't used yet to get out of it.

Seen the latest? mackems.gif

Aaaahahahahahahaha.   mackems.gif

Ameobi, you are a constant source of amusement and the butt of every joke.  Well played, you big lanky, awkward oaf.

Glad I'm not the only one laughing. Holy shit.