Saviola on loan?

Dokko

Hes a Owen without injuries in a way, why not?

he moved to Real on a free so I`d imagine his wages are not far off Owen`s too

Don't be daft. He was brought in as a squad player. His wages will not be high.

Robinho is on £30,000 a week for goodness sake.

aye go on then, i dont think it will be instead of our creative midfielder, so i wouldnt mind seeing him here.

i think our pursuit of modric, and apparent pursuit of  aimar, shows kk knows what we need in the middle, and i still think we will get it.

Are you all really all that about Saviola?

Sorry, but if Owen, Martins, and Viduka are healthy, I'd rather see them start.

Saviola would be an ok replacement if when Owen gets injured.

Very low possibilty that the 3 we have now will be fit plus it will keep Smith further from the team

This said Oliver wrote it so its probably rubbish

Saviola is better than any of our other forwards in my opinion, he's scored goals wherever he has been. If this could happen it would be absolutely amazing.

He hasn't scored in England.

He's moved around quite a lot. And has played less and less at each club.

Martins and Viduka are really important players for us--can't see how Saviola  could replace either of them. A healthy Owen is better than Saviola.

Baggio's point is well taken though. Be nice to see us hold the ball.

Saviola is better than any of our other forwards in my opinion, he's scored goals wherever he has been. If this could happen it would be absolutely amazing.

Martins and Viduka are really important players for us--can't see how Saviola  could replace either of them. A healthy Owen is better than Saviola.

He hasn't played at real madrid because the coach doesn't like him. He's just about as fast as Martins, but with a first touch that isn't a pass, knows where the goal is, and although as you say (extremely validly) that he hasn't scored in England, I think he has what it takes to be a regular scorer here aswell as all the other places he has. He's only 26 and if there is a chance we could get him we should. I know there is a chance he'll flop, but I think this guy is just a good as Tevez technically, but maybe a bit faster. He is smaller than Tevez but not much. Would you turn your nose up at Tevez if he hadn't scored in England?

He hasn't played at real madrid because the coach doesn't like him. He's just about as fast as Martins, but with a first touch that isn't a pass, knows where the goal is, and although as you say (extremely validly) that he hasn't scored in England, I think he has what it takes to be a regular scorer here aswell as all the other places he has. He's only 26 and if there is a chance we could get him we should. I know there is a chance he'll flop, but I think this guy is just a good as Tevez technically, but maybe a bit faster. He is smaller than Tevez but not much. Would you turn your nose up at Tevez if he hadn't scored in England?

No, I wouldn't. But I don't think that he's any where near Tevez's equal.

He'd be a good acquisition. But I'm not that excited about it.

Guest Heneage

Saviola is not what we need, i'd far prefer a creator like Malbranque, we don't have a problem converting its creating. If we get one of those then get Saviola too.

I would would not complain if we got him. Small little player who is hard to catch with his pace and close controll of the ball combined with his balance. Good finisher also and makes many good runs. Experienced and still pretty young.

On loan with a price agreed already if we wish to sign him when the season ends we have nothing to loose, in fact i think he would be a success here given a run in the team. Especially under KK...

I hope this happens. Even if it's just a article from Anal so far...