Jose Enrique

Tooj

Heart dropped when I heard this wanker's name mentioned. Thank god.

Is he a wanker for making correct comments about the club when he left?

He was proved wrong 6 months later man.

He currently doesn't look as fit as I am and smacks of desperation.

We wanted a loan and he wanted a permanent deal according to the BBC.

He was proved wrong more by luck than judgement in one season, and correct in every other season since. He stated word for word what 99% of NUFC fans think about our ownership.

Well he's been proven spectacularly right every season since then

The way he's allowed his career to fizzle out tells you everything you need to know about the bloke. The likes of him are not what we need in a relegation dogfight.

He just wasn't quite good enough for one of the top clubs, I wouldn't call that along with his injuries allowing his career to fizzle out. I base my opinion of him when he was here, and he was the best left back we had since Ollie Bernard.

The way he's allowed his career to fizzle out tells you everything you need to know about the bloke. The likes of him are not what we need in a relegation dogfight.

He just wasn't quite good enough for one of the top clubs, I wouldn't call that along with his injuries allowing his career to fizzle out. I base my opinion of him when he was here, and he was the best left back we had since Ollie Bernard.

Very Very good defender at a time when full backs were becoming much more technical. He was a decade out of time.

Thought his comments were spot on when he left, and don't blame him for leaving our wreck of a club to play for Liverpool and gets a winners medal.

Still, makes him fucking desperate if he wants to come back. Pleased its not happening.

Very Very good defender at a time when full backs were becoming much more technical. He was a decade out of time.

Defensively he was so quick when a winger tried to get by him, rarely got burned for pace. I saw a picture of him recently and he looked out of shape so I can understand why we would have thought better of bringing him back. I don't know what happened to him at Liverpool but that doesn't change what he did with us.

• 3 months later...